Running Bear's April 2023 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, that just might work - all I need to do is find a suit of armor :)
What no castles nearby….newbies lol
well do you guys play American football? althought t he helmet has gaps..hmm motorbike helmet full face
ohhh and a nice pair of tight leathers yum yum leather boots studs optional and leather gauntlets, ooh an a speedy motorbike to fly a fast turn round to the vets…,
so no history to talk of, 200 or so…..joking my dad once considered emigrating visited the place and thought it lovely as it turned out life did not work out that way, and a barbie b q at Christmas ooooooo yes.
but I am thinking….do you know any ad Max wannabe, gear bike attitude….if this is a positive pls pls say he wants to join a railway forum….grins wicked.y…..checks over shoulder husband is not looking…..practises looking 😇 innocent, fyi the other Half owned several motorbikes inc the Kawasaki model ridden in Top Gun ….big grin and yeah I got to ride Queen seat…hell yes.

If no motorbike, sad face, how about a cosplay Star Wars white armour kit, lightsaber totally optional giggles.
but yeah….you need. Mad Max.

oh and p s I did not take the follow the rules comment personally, as a woman I just keep picking the scab lol.Luckily my other half has not strangled me over the years….cackles like a mad witch.

Good morning and happy Friday gang!

Tony, Feral outdoor cats are useful. especially for keeping the neighborhood rodents in check. So you don't get overrun each year see if there is a group nearby that will do TNR (Trap, Neuter, Release) at no or little cost. My Ex's parents had a herd of cats in their neighborhood til that was what they did. Slowly the population dropped over the last 10 years and now they have 2 outdoor cats. Population controlled, everyone gets to live out their lives.

Half day at work today, then off to HD to get 30 bags of mulch.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 14-45-04 cat and mouse together photos at DuckDuckGo.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 14-45-04 cat and mouse together photos at DuckDuckGo.png
    303.4 KB · Views: 38
Welp... I went online to see where the FedEx chain of custody was with the new 💩box for the cat.

Checked in at New Haven IN this morning. Says "on vehicle for delivery"

Right then my smartwatch buzzed with a RING doorbell notification

I run outside and there's a huge box.

I proudly present, Ole Smokey, the new Wifi Enabled Pooping Palace!
View attachment 166970

I'll now get a notification on my phone every time he uses it and it cycles. Or if it gets stuck, or if it eats Lord Fuzzbutt... At least I hope so. I need to know if we have a feline-eating monstrosity in the basement.
Your cats have it better than some folks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 14-49-34 old-wooden-outhouse.jpg (JPEG Image 1280 × 1920 pixels) — Sc...png
    Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 14-49-34 old-wooden-outhouse.jpg (JPEG Image 1280 × 1920 pixels) — Sc...png
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
If it was legitimately bought through the Amazon website, Amazon will step in if the seller doesn't make good. They want you to work with the seller first. As others have mentioned, bring it up through your credit card bank if all else fails.
Paying by credit card is good you can complain to them as purchases are legal with them giving you good cover,people often miss this point. always best to check what their limit is, my other half always buys with credit card when he can for this reason.

And getting a quick resolution to a problem
When buying online, I always use PayPal, then you'll always get your money back when that happens, it costs nothing to have an account with them. Amazon have their own process that you have to go through, contact seller etc. they should refund you as they also don't want scammers on their site, gives them a bad reputation. Persevere with Amazon, they're usually pretty good, just take some time.
Online I use PayPal, and even then I still use my credit card so I have double protection, so far I've had no problem.

I am with you as well @Smudge617 although I have what I call an Internet Account that is completely separate to my main account. When I need to buy something or pay a bill on line, I transfer the money from the main account into the Internet Account and all is good. Despite that, I also use Pay Pal and have never had an issue getting a refund from them when things haven't gone quite to plan, which hasn't been often :)
Yeah, if you willing to pay the cost for the 21 day quarantine, it's only £200 a week :D

Okay, so how many do you want ? I am having a Special this week, 3 for the price of 1 :p:D

Welp... I went online to see where the FedEx chain of custody was with the new 💩box for the cat.

Checked in at New Haven IN this morning. Says "on vehicle for delivery"

Right then my smartwatch buzzed with a RING doorbell notification

I run outside and there's a huge box.

I proudly present, Ole Smokey, the new Wifi Enabled Pooping Palace!
View attachment 166970

I'll now get a notification on my phone every time he uses it and it cycles. Or if it gets stuck, or if it eats Lord Fuzzbutt... At least I hope so. I need to know if we have a feline-eating monstrosity in the basement.
Lord Vader, your poop palace awaits!

Good Evening,

Ran some errands, had lunch\supper from a BBQ place in Wichita and got the groceries done.

Got my next project between painting and life. When I was with mom when dad was on his terminal hospital stay, I got a doll house plan that mom said her mom made for her and her sisters in 1939. The oversize plans were getting to be in bad shape, so I found a place in Wichita that could make me both a clean print and a digital copy of the plans. So I have the plans without the folds I'm going to make the doll house for the youngest granddaughter. As far as I know there has been no house made from this copy of these plans for 80+ years.

Now to find my pin nailer.

Good Evening,

Ran some errands, had lunch\supper from a BBQ place in Wichita and got the groceries done.

Got my next project between painting and life. When I was with mom when dad was on his terminal hospital stay, I got a doll house plan that mom said her mom made for her and her sisters in 1939. The oversize plans were getting to be in bad shape, so I found a place in Wichita that could make me both a clean print and a digital copy of the plans. So I have the plans without the folds I'm going to make the doll house for the youngest granddaughter. As far as I know there has been no house made from this copy of these plans for 80+ years.

Now to find my pin nailer.
What a fun project, I built one for my Niece years ago. It wasn't a scratch build off of plans but came as kit form. Still was fun to build.

Kind of like building in G scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back