Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Nighty night night.
People wanted to see the buildings with the lights, well I just finished the last two lights and VOILA.
Next.... Scenery.

IMG_5906-1.jpg

Lloyd - Really great mine scene. Sorry to read about the bronchitis and the vertigo, glad that you have recovered. The added touches to the orchard are also real eye-catchers. Keep it up.
Lloyd that is definitely a wallpaper worthy photo, very nice!
Oh, the opened windows are a nice touch too!
Thanks you both,
Willie - I wanted to create a story about Granny Smith harvesting Macintosh apples...LOL
Rico - Those windows.... It was a great idea until I had to do the work.

Lloyd - very impressive work mate - really like it a lot!!
Lloyd-

I had to watch the video twice. The first time I was fixated on all the details you added to this scene and missed the actual scene.

Hope that made sense.

Brilliant work!!!

Tony - Thanks Tony, nice to see you around again, been a while.

Mike - Makes sense, I bet you watch it again, you might find more details...lol

Lloyd - Way too many other posts and life got busy, so I'm just now catching up with and commenting on this thread. The scene is excellent and the Down-line Regulator Assembly is superb. Showcase Miniatures you say, I'll be looking it up.
I also checked out the video. Maybe it's the first notation of the mine name, or maybe it's the first time that I actually noticed, but Bobby's Ore is very clever.

Lloyd - Way too many other posts and life got busy, so I'm just now catching up with and commenting on this thread. The scene is excellent and the Down-line Regulator Assembly is superb. Showcase Miniatures you say, I'll be looking it up.
I also checked out the video. Maybe it's the first notation of the mine name, or maybe it's the first time that I actually noticed, but Bobby's Ore is very clever.

Thanks Willie, most of the names on my layout are all play on words. That is part of my fun on the layout.
- Gold Finger for a jewelry store
- ICU for eye glasses store
- Elwood Wood's Lumber yard
- Pet Shop Boys for my pet shop store
- Hawk's Berry Jam industry in Hawksbury
ETC

Back