Coffee Shop Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philip just down the road from me that place, closed in the 1990's now they are building an intermodal container depot there

Ken some people will nick anything

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning from Tipton IN ! :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png

08-12-07

:eek:

donuts_2.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png

Good morning.

Another hot one today with an expected high of 102 with an index of 110.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 8/12/2007

Heat Index: 88°F
Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 71°F

So Far Today
High: 83°F
Low: 81°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 8mph NNE

Today High: 102 Sunny...haze. Highs around 102. Light and variable winds becoming northeast around 10 mph in the afternoon. Heat Index readings around 110 in the afternoon.

Tonight Low: 72 Mostly clear. Haze. Lows in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds.

scambledeggs.jpg

Mornin' all!

I see Jeff's been in and given his weather report, so now I'll give mine.........

34.png

I think that about sums it up!

So, I think some layout time is in order today. Gotta work on that backdrop some more ya know. I've got all of those putty spots to sand smooth. Tedious work, but it has to be done.

Whats up with you all?

Good morning Phillip/Jeffrey/Bill, afternoon Steve, evening NZKen:

A lazy n' hot Sunday here in the Mid-Atlantic region, just finished preparing Daughter #1's laptop for her to take with her when she starts college in 2 weeks. Hopefully more quality mrr time for me later today, after Mass; maybe I can finish upgrading and installing details on an Atlas TM GP38-2 that I picked up on sale at MBKlein's last weekend.

Hi all!
I've just been busy doing a little cleaning up on the layout. I need to run my cleaning car and get the tracks back up to par. When you don't run, the tracks get fussy. Then I hope to get back on the mountain (hill) I made for the steel town, make the ground cover, and get a few of those "upside- down" :D New Zealand trees harvested for planting on it.
It so danged hot, I am near having cabin fever trying to stay in the A/C. Looks like we will have another week of the 100+ temps. Honestly, if I had a few thousand extra bucks, I would pack up the wife and poodle and head to the mountains for a week...far, far, north mountains.;) :D

CULater :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All: It's really hot today. 104 without much humidity so no heat index. I got the far back yard raked and remowed so it looks pretty good. We also got the cows into the corral and started to sort them out. We came up one short so went looking. We found her in the far west pasture with a new born calf. It's a bull and cute as the dickens.
We have the electricians coming in the morning to do the new service to the barn/work shop and the new wash/pump house.
Good Night All

Good morning.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 8/13/2007

Heat Index: 83°F
Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 68°F

So Far Today
High: 83°F
Low: 79°F
Gust: 7mph NE

Today High: 102 Mostly sunny. Highs around 102. Light and variable winds.

Tonight Low: 75 Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Light and variable winds.

french-toast.jpg

Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Jeffrey!

Kind of a gray day here in the Finger Lakes, but pleasant all the same. Today's high will be 77°F with tonight's low an almost chilly 54°F. Have a great day and stay cool wherever you are.

Afternoon all!

I have no idea what it's like outside as I've spent the whole morning in my windowless office.

I can head out soon to do the lunch thing though.

Hi All ! Finally got some rain yesterday , A bit too little and too late for smoe things. Steve some nice clear pictures there. Well hope everyone has a real nice day !!

Good morning and top 'o' the day to all of ye.

Nothing happening here today except more heat. Expected high today: 102. Glad I work indoors.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 8/14/2007

Heat Index: 79°F
Humidity: 84%
Dew Point: 70°F

So Far Today
High: 78°F
Low: 75°F
Gust: 3mph NNE

Today High: 102 Mostly sunny. Highs around 102. Light and variable winds becoming east around 10 mph in the afternoon.

Tonight Low: 75 Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. East winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.

steakandeggs.jpg

Mornin' all!

14 DAYS IN A ROW! If you're keeping track at home, the consecutive 90-degree day streak is now up to 14! This is the hottest streak since 1995 and the potential for more than 14 straight is in the long-range outlook.

WILL TODAY BE DAY 15?: Here is a map of high temperatures for today. Areas north of Indianapolis should only hit the mid to upper 80's, while areas south of Indy will hit the low 90's. Where the airport will land should be interesting...

Hi Chloe, hook me up!

coffee%20addiction.jpg

Awesome picture Philip. Morning everyone else, man it's nice to be back home. Man I need a double shot of coffee today. Tonight I'm going to try to get my track entering and leaving my truss bridge to have a gentle enough of an angle so my bigger engines don't have any problems with it. Well hope everyone has a great day.

Good morning everyone,

I have to make this a quick post since the Support Tech will be dropping by my office any minute to replace the keyboard in my laptop. Don't really follow the weather too much since, like Jeffery, I work indoors. But it's currently sunny with a slight breeze here in Maryland.

Nick - welcome home! Got any pix of the truss bridge?

Phillip - I ditto Nick on the cartoon above, that used to be me - until my doctor orderd me off caffeine!

On the mrr front, I managed to get a pair of GP38-2's lightly weathered last night, using my recently-purchased Badger airbrush. Man that thing is easy to use, always sprays immediately on my first attempt - unlike the old Aztek, which I often had to putz-around with for who knows how long. At this rate I should be able to get all my engines weathered before too long.

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back