Coffee Shop Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Bill, Jeffrey & Phillip !!!!! Belated welcome back to you Fergie ! . Jeffrey hope your pain and rash get better , I'm off to one of my doctor's this morning . And wouldn't you know it my left wrist is killikng me with athrithis too bad it's the wrom=ng kind of doctor. That's my luck . Well hope everyone has a real nice day !!!!!

Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Jeffrey! Sure hope all goes well at the docs and they can get you on something that will dull the pain and not be allergic to!

Mornin' Philip! Hope you can stay cool amid the fire.

Mornin' Paul!

Going to get up to 79°F here in the Finger Lakes today with some showers this afternoon. We need the rain so I won't complain even though I have to drive out to camp and get some photos and video today. I finally got the photos (close to 300 of them) sorted out and the very best of the lot online for SciTek Camp. It should have been done last Saturday but I had too much to get done here......

A couple of my favorite rocket shots:

MorningRocketry21w.png

MorningRocketry42w.png

This is how they are supposed to come back down, nice and easy!

Return02w.png

Have a great day!

Ray, Jeffery, Philip Good afternoon gents
How's the leg Jeffery, thats a cruel turn of events, you don't realise how important your bones are till they start to deteriate like that

How about some lunch Flo? Something cool; even cold cuts will do. Bring on the jug of ice cold lemonade with glasses for my pals. Going into the hundreds again today, with 102 yesterday.:eek:

How about a piece of worthless information: 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321:D :D

:) Have a good day everyone!:)

Mornin' all!

Where's Jeff? He usually beats me to the morning post.

So, anyways, what's the weather supposed to be today you ask? Well, we're going for more of the same as yesterday!

heatwave.png

Today: sun & a few clouds, still humid - high: 90 (heat index: 95 to 99)

In other words, it's going to be

Burning.png

34.png

And this guy

fire.png

Isn't going ANYWHERE!

Hello everyone pour us a glass of Rex's lemonade it's cooking hot here, 56f thats HOT to us.
Rex I'll be able to sleap tonight knowing the answer to that,,, it's been biting my butt all morning

Just a quick post before I head out.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 8/10/2007

Heat Index: 84°F
Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 73°F

So Far Today
High: 80°F
Low: 78°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 3mph N

Today High: 98 Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 90s. Light and variable winds.

Tonight Low: 72 Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds.

sausage1.jpg

Good Morning Bill , Phillip , Steve & Jeffrey ! Another beautiful day here on the Niagara Frontier . Boy it rained all over New York but nary a drop here in North Tonawanda , My grass and garden look like the Mojave Desert . This is the first time in a long time I wish it would downpour. Oh well I guess that's the way it goes. Well gotta get going to the store to buy some milk & eggs so You all have a nice Friday!!

Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Philip!

Mornin' Steve! We got you beat! It's a whopping 69°F here in the Finger Lakes this morning. Going all the way up to a sizzling 71°F later. (Eat your heart out Philip :rolleyes: ;) :p )

Mornin Jeffrey! Hope all goes well at the doctors today.

Mornin' Paul! Looks like I got some of the heavy dew forecast for last night as there are puddles in the road in front of my house this morning (there was also a poodle, but that belongs to a neighbor....). A bit grey and cloudy still. Could have a few more showers today.

Darn, Phillip! The guy in your last picture is in my backyard:eek: . We had 103F regular/ 108 heat index yesterday and going for 104 today with a heat index of 112 deg. No rain in forecast other than very lightly scattered showers. Our yard and plants had just recovered nicely, but now...:(
:eek: Can you imagine trying to practice football in this mess.:eek:

I'm using so much electricity with the central unit for the house and the two window units in the Depot, the power pole is bending.:D :D :D

Ray: You may not like southern boys, but I will be moving into the house down the road from you...at least until Fall. Love those temperatures!:D :D

Mornin Jeffrey! Hope all goes well at the doctors today.
Actually, the visit to the doc was yesterday. He instructed me to stop using the pain killer and gave me a cortison shot to clear up the rash. What he'll prescribe as a new pain killer remains to be seen.

Morning guys.

Wow Rex 39.44444C is hot, we go home when it reaches 40, we must be wimps. That kind of temp is very rare over here, 30 is way to much!!

I'll have Ray's temperature please. Actually we nearly made it yesterday and it's still winter.

Gotta go to work (Saturday morning) Earning a few extra bucks for more toys (pay for wedding) and more toys.

Ken.

Hello gents

Wahey we got rid of the boys for the weekend to uncle peters, we were only there five min's and they climbed up his prized something or other tree in the garden, boy's will be boy's

Pancakes anyone
image006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray: You may not like southern boys, but I will be moving into the house down the road from you...at least until Fall. Love those temperatures!:D :D

Hmmm, a southern reverse Snow Bird? Yep we get them up here. And, who said I don't like Southerners? I got Family down in Floweedah! :D :D :D I prefer visiting in the winter though.....

Jeffrey, hope the Docs are able to find something that will releive the pain and it works out well for you.

Happy friday afternoon yall,

Ray, with temps like that, I wouldn't be surprised if the next ARG meeting is held at your place! :D

Rex, too bad you can't store some of that heat and retrieve it in the wintertime.

Jeffrey, hope that doctor figures something out to prescribe real soon!

Haven't been online much the past few days, been struggling to get a P2K running properly again - looks like I finally succeeded in doing that last nite. My 17yr-old leaves for college in a few weeks, so tomorrow I have to go and buy a laptop for her. She asked for an Apple brand, she sure knows how to dream doesn't she!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back