Coffee shop part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Monday [how's that for an oxymoron <LOL>]

Just waiting here for some software sales reps to take me to lunch, not much else going on. Accomplished a nominal amount of modeling (details in PhotoFun thread) but main focus of the past weekend was on Stephanie's First Communion celebration - that went great, now I can relax again (famous last words I know).

NZRMac said:
Where are they Ken, coming down to Christchurch?
KeNZ - I do remember that Christchurch was on their list of destinations. They probably came and went by now. Stephanie got a postcard from them, can't remember exactly where it was from though...

. . .
Just thought I'd stop in, gotta go, C-ya!

Rex-
Mikey: Are you going to CJ's for the ARG construction meet this weekend? I would bet the "Wrecking Crew" still can't believe it.

I'm going to bring my camera and a Notry Public to authenticate, from the witnesses present, that a layout was actually under construction at CJ's house. "Ripley's Believe It Or Not" should pay big money for this, if it comes off!

So who all here has even been denied for a loan? Have you ever, EVER, been denied for "Loan amount to low for your credit history." And thats asking for $8500 for a $12k motorcycle!

That's a bummer Josh I guess it's save hard and wait!! I've always had equity in something so have been ok when the dreaded bank visit comes along. Don't get sucked into one of those little loan companies that look all pretty but have some wicked rates!!:mad: :eek:

Ken, Well I didn't see your outlaws anywhere I'm disappointed they didn't ring:D :D LOL

More track laid for me last night, I started the grade towards Rolleston (where the south line meets the west) It runs around the peninsula which I'm not sure how to build, so should be interesting. I generally just start and it all works out (I'm not a planner)

Ken.

Evening / afternoon all, hows things going,

spent the last 3 hours trying to put a shower cubicle together, it came with stupid chinese english translation instructions like this:-

Fix long of up water hold?????:confused:
do not useing formaldehyde for cleaning??? (embalming fluid):eek:
used fur bad haircut screw fixation????:confused:
preset a station oven???very scary stuff, apperantly it look's like it's a combined oven / shower i have bought:eek: :eek: :eek:

RexHea said:
Mikey: Are you going to CJ's for the ARG construction meet this weekend? I would bet the "Wrecking Crew" still can't believe it.

Speaking of CJ, where's he been lately? If the ARG meet is still on, we'll be there and Mr May wants to ride with us. Rex, U gonna be in charge of the destruc, ur, ah, construction?

Steve B said:
Evening / afternoon all, hows things going,

spent the last 3 hours trying to put a shower cubicle together, it came with stupid chinese english translation instructions like this:-

preset a station oven???very scary stuff, apperantly it look's like it's a combined oven / shower i have bought:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ah, Steve most of us speak English on here, wot's your native tongue??:D :confused:

A typical Chinese translation I suspect!!

Ken.

Well I have one left over option and thats to have my wife co-sign, we'll see after I look at that bike tomorrow.

Steve B said:
... it came with stupid chinese english translation instructions like this:-

Steve;

You think thats something! Built a Joe Works, HOn30 model of an inside frame 2-6-2, brass kit for our club pres, who was into Maine 2 foot gauge RR's but was using N scale mech's and track so he wouldn't have to handlay the track. Anyway the instructions, with its Japanese/English translation was,"Glue on some parts, after glue set, glue on more....."!:eek:

grande man said:
Speaking of CJ, where's he been lately?

Eric:

Sorry I haven't been on here much lately. :( Just ain't had much to say. Now iffin' ya want, I can say quite abit. Most of which was taught to me by an old Merchant Marine Steward, (cook for those unwashed) and it starts along the lines of #*&%@$*.....;):D

Still on for Sat., if nuttin' slips or comes untied...

Directions will be sent out later this week. :confused::rolleyes:

Good Morning ! from Indiana. :D

Diner.png

coffee_pot.png

donuts.png

:eek:

Cjcrescent said:
Eric:

I can say quite abit. Most of which was taught to me by an old Merchant Marine Steward, (cook for those unwashed) and it starts along the lines of #*&%@$*.....;):D

:rolleyes:

Welcome to my World... :eek:

Fergie i'm looking at buying this CD,,,great stuff , not for the politically correct types i recon, http://www.immortalia.com/html/sounds/CDs/salty-dick/uncensored-sailor-songs/index.htm
i just sent a parcel of stuff to a back of beyond place in Alberta, a truck drivers stranded awaiting his radiator hoses, what amazes me is his parts will get to him before the UK truck dealers get there stuff tommorow, wonder if he lives in a tar paper hut.
Carey welcome back

well i am going to try to get the shower / oven in situ and working,,,the question is will it shower me or cook me, Mmmm, do i feel lucky

"Directions will be sent out later this week."
CJ- will the instructions be in Southern or in Chinese-translated English?
Either way, I probably won't understand them.

Mikey,I think the instructions will be in English,I don't think CJ knows Chinese.:rolleyes: Also to everyone in the Coffee Shop,today is my 39th Birthday,and I am at home enjoying every minute. Hey Flo,pour me STRONG Cup,I am not ready to be 39!!:) William.

William Happy Birthday, welcome to the 39 club, i made it as a member on March 29th, have a great day:D

Hi gang, just a drive-by posting here...

Happy Birthday William!

I decided to avoid the catastrophe I've reading more and more about on these forums lately: Somebody's prized loco derails and takes a 48-inch nose dive!:eek: So all other work on my layout has come to a halt until I get these plexiglas shields installed. Spent 3 hours score-cutting 4"-wide strips from the larger sheets, what a pain [but less of a pain than watching my Atlas Gold-Series CW40-8 get reduced to a paperweight!]

Gotta go now, Vicky just got home, g'nite all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back