Coffee shop part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone
We had another sprinkler failure today at work, what a mess this one made, and right where i predicted it would happen, YESSSS, another point for me
rex way to go Rex, any marathons planned.
Ken M they are up in Aukland, a place called Glen Eden, Waitakere,,,I'v not got Skype at the moment on the new Pc as there is no mike fitted
"on board camera, beer, Mmmm sounds good,,,oh heck i can't drink alcohol so i'll have to have pop

Claudia-:D :D :D ! The color of envy and happiness for your trip. How far up the Columbia River Gorge will you go? The gorge is rather windy in the spring so plan on a light jacket for going outside on stops.
Mikey, the activities are centered around The Dalles, but we'll also make a quick trip to Centralia / Chehalis, WA, to visit my cousin. Yes. Layers will be the wardrobe for the trip. :)

If anyone would like more information about the event, details are here:
http://www.dogcaught.com/gorgerail/

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening crew...

Just getting ready to wrap things up for the weekend, here at the office. My 7yr-old has her First Communion on Sunday and I'll be spending most of my time this weekend helping Vicky make the house presentable for the flood of guests :eek: - IOW little or no MRR.

Steve, good to see you back here regularly again! Hope you get the medical intervention you need pretty soon. Thanx for the link to the Burgess video of the nuke train.

KeNZ - Congrats on that wireless network setup, as soon as all my kids have grown I'll probably setup my own house that way. But at the moment, I don't want my younger kids sneaking onto the internet where their mother or I can't supervise them. BTW my in-laws are in your country for vacation as I'm typing this!

Well thats about it for me, hope you all have a great weekend!

CSX_road_slug said:
Good evening crew...

KeNZ - BTW my in-laws are in your country for vacation as I'm typing this!

Where are they Ken, coming down to Christchurch?

Ken.

:rolleyes: Good morning ! from Indiana. :D

coffeepot_cups.png

chocolate-frosted-donuts.png

:eek:

Good Morning All

Bill That's two places you've beaten me today:mad: Though I was in a third place, you haven't found... yet:D

Well it's another Large Day here in St John's!

Made it to the Railway Museum
www.railwaycoastalmuseum.ca

ajm.sized.jpg

Great little spot and well worth the $5 admission. It has also allowed me to establish a pay skill for those working on the MESS.

ajn.sized.jpg

I'll be taking applications next week, those interested may apply within. Please note policy regarding the purchasing of tools[:D]

Anyway That's it for me today

Later All

Fergie

Fergie things have changed a bit now, don't fancy living in a tar paper house in winter
Ken Li'm back, the new medication is kicking ass so hopefully things should pick up. Good luck on Sunday and best wishes to Sephanie.

Ken M nice looking yard your making, saw the pic on Chips post.

done some interior painting today, got the new bathroom and bedroom done in undercoat, i also ran some pipes through the wall for the shower and washing machine.

Just looking on the steam timetable and there only 29 steam excursions on the main line IN MAY that is

Steve B[b said:
Ken M[/b] nice looking yard your making, saw the pic on Chips post.

Thanks Steve had to start somewhere!! next job is further round the walls in both directions, I figure eventually they will meet somewhere:confused:

Fergie I wouldn't make it as a Canadian either too cold for me:D I like my little warm-ish country!!

Ken.

Good Mornin Bill, I'll have a cuppa duh Bunn drippins. Dreary looking day here but it looks like it'll clear for the afternoon. Modelling still on the back burner, but that's spring in the Northern climates.
Y'all have a great day, catch yuh! on the forums
13.gif
Willis

Mornin all. I'll have a cup (pot) with ya'll. Sabrina, you got anything fresh? I mean besides that crazy sister from Toledo...

Bill, the pics make me want to get outa bed in the morning and pour a hot cup.;)

Good morning, Bill!
Very tempting display, but I'll have to stick to BLACK coffee until I wake up.

Did anyone accomplish much modeling this weekend?

We have demolished about 16' of the club layout to re-route track and roads.
The first thing I ever kitbashed was a street car converted to the "Road Kill Cafe". I have been refurbishing the cafe scene, pickup hitting a motorcycle and a fight between the driver and motorcycle owner.
Got the paint refreshed on the cafe, glued down the figures, vehicles and trash around the cafe. Still have to blend in the scenery and size to available space at the new layout location.
Wow, I actually did more than I realized!;)

Bill on your good Sunday morning post where is the Depot at? Looks very similar to the Big Four Depot in Anderson.

Good morning, Bill!
I'll have the usual cuppa of Bunn drippins, the sweets look tempting, I know I shoulden't but on second thought I believe I will :D

13.gif
Willis

Mornin' Bill!

Way too busy this weekend to get anything done on the layout. Was going to spend most of today working on stuff on the layout.... Until I got a call from the President of the Martin Luther King Committee telling me that the local paper won't print an article about our scholarship winners unless she has it typed. (She is around 80 and does not use a computer so I get to help out - have computer, will type!) So I will be doing that for her after lunch.

Willis, the key to eating sweets is to break them in half and give them a couple of shakes. That lets all the calories and carbs fall out of them retaining all the vitamins and minerals.

Good morning all! Hope you've had a full weekend of fun and relaxation (not sure that always goes together, ha!). Not much to report at this end. I did get my LocoNet installed on the new extension and some general clean-up done.

Ray: Thank you for the enlightenment! That info will certainly allow me to indulge myself with Bill's morning gifts...without remorse.:)

Mikey: Are you going to CJ's for the ARG construction meet this weekend? I would bet the "Wrecking Crew" still can't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back