Coffe shop XXXIV - 9/10/12

Yeah, I've been beat over the head enough for past "doings". I may be a little slow, but I eventually learn.:D
As one of my friends says 'There's nothing like seeing the queen witch of the universe (wife) hunting you with a Mossberg 12 gauge to make you light on your feet and imaginative in finding hiding places':eek:. I can't take credit for that one. I'm not even married.:D:cool: That comment came from my friend Harry Raintree. He has since divorced the witch and threw her out on her ear, after taking his 12 gauge away from her. Did I mention they're both Apache Indians? Talk about tempers!:eek:

Tonight Photobucket sprung their Photobucket Beta on me. YUCK! I couldn't change back to the original version fast enough! Why do they always have to screw around with something that already works?

Time for me to call it a night. See y'all tomorrow.

DSCN0509.jpg

Good Morning

It has been a sunny..until the friendly neighbourhood cloudbank showed up...:mad: morning for us. We actually did see a speck of sun...just in time for sunset....:rolleyes:

Today is supposed to be sunny..that we will see...:eek:

Good morning. It's 51° with 93% humidity. It'll be partly cloudy with a high of 76°.
pcloudy-1.jpg

Not cool enough this morning for the heater. Temp in the trailer is 68. No plans for today other than cleaning up the layout a bit IF nobody has me doing something else. So many things come up spur of the moment now that I can't plan my activities anymore. It's like I have a sign on my forehead that says 'Available For Service'. I'm so busy doing things for others that I have no time or energy for myself. If I just had a few days with no interruptions I could get some things done. As it is about the time I start on something the darn phone rings! Nine times out of ten it's my father wanting me (in most cases TELLING me) to do something for him. There's no planning to it. I can't work it into a schedule. Just whatever it is is important to him so it has to be done NOW. Things that I have to do for myself or things I want to do don't seem to matter. I just have to be at his beck and call and drop everything.

Well I shouldn't be putting my problems on others but it helps to get it off my chest once in a while.

DSCN0572.jpg

ahh jeffery what is family for lol , funny no matter what family it is, everygbody has some type of drama , my girlfriend for instance has her 14 old daughter in color gaurd & we have to pick up her at 230 her other daughter left the boyfriend & is moving in with her baby & the 3rd daughter went to NH this weekend so we have to watch her daughter ..... oh & there is the little problem of the girlfriend's 53 year old brother getting arrested last night for the 16th time, :eek: yea no drama here , at this rate moving to AZ to my sisters sounds really good !!!

Good afternoon folks

Been running around as usual the past few days. I did get time to read the forums but not to get any posting done. This was supposed to be my quiet week but thanks to Sandy and school it was not. Still doing clean up from Sandy. I am playing phone tag with the insurance adjusters. I can understand. There are folks out there with major damage that prevents them from being in their homes. My banged up gutters and sidings should be lower on the priority lists. Of course with the kids missing school because of the storm schedules have been constantly changing and Dad’ Taxi Service has been running around.

I was freezing my rear off at my son’s football game yesterday. Once the sun went down the wind kicked up and it was downright cold. Of course since this was the first cold snap it felt worse. Once my body is used to the cold I won’t be complaining so much. I better get used to it Boy Scout Winter Survival is coming up in six weeks.

This weekend is volleyball hell. It is tryout time. As it stands right now my daughter is trying out for four clubs. The number could increase or decrease at any moment. Tomorrow we are in Delaware starting at 8:30 AM in Newark. Then the afternoon is in Wilmington. Sunday is Pennsylvania’s turn beginning at 8 AM in Blue Bell and ending in the afternoon in Media. There could be a trip to either King of Prussia or Glen Mills thrown in between.

Sunday gets worse. My son has a Boy Scout Jamboree Meeting and my daughter has a Venture Crew meeting in the evening.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Sounds like everyone is fairly busy. Montana man will be moving snow.....it looks like several hoppers full of granulated sugar derailed above his driveway. That would probably be worse than snow.......unless you were planning to make several years worth of cookies anyway.....then you would be golden.....as they say. :)

Mike

I was raised in MT and moved to MS for that reason. The snow and that God forsaken wind if you lived on the East side of the divide.

Had a big mess to clean up here today. Blood is so hard to get out of the rug. Seems I'll have to take a few days off from helping my parents. My ankle split open again and I was bleeding like a stuck pig. I cleaned it up, flooded it with alcohol, pressed a thick dressing on it and wrapped it up good. Looks like one of the muscles ripped in two. I wish I could say it hurt but I can't. I would have noticed it sooner. I didn't feel a thing. I heard a squish and that's how I knew something was up. It's going to need at least a couple of days to close up enough to take more than a few steps. Looks like I'm out of action for a while.

Time to call it a night. I'll see y'all tomorrow.

DSCN0474.jpg

Back