Christmas Greetings

blownoutcylinder

To all on this fora.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years !!!

From our family to yours-----and also from a little 'Spring'---who got photographed here--caught napping in the tree

A Merry Christmas to all my fellow modelers as well. We are truly blessed, and this is a good time to remember that, even with all the problems we've all faced this year.

Yule Train Greetings at Christmas!

Wishing everyone,

'The Merriest and Warmest of Christmas Seasons'!

May the days of old and our Natioinal Pride not be Forgoten!

My Best to all,

David Smith

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas

May all of you and yours have a Merry Christmas
I hope all your Christmas wishes come true.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!.. My cat has most of the decorations down low off the tree!!..She has rolled the balls all over the place in the house and stole a candy cane..LOL Happy Ho-Ho!!

DITTO WHAT EVERYONE HAS ALREADY SAID.

Shauna, my little grey cat is undecorating almost as fast as I'm decorating the tree.

so far,only one broken glass ball. not bad, considering there are SIX cats in the house, and one large-ish dog. :D :D

Wonderful photos, everyone.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!.. My cat has most of the decorations down low off the tree!!..She has rolled the balls all over the place in the house and stole a candy cane..LOL Happy Ho-Ho!!

He has done that too.:eek::) All our vintage ornaments are now in the display cabinet:D:D

To all my friends and their families here....

MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a Happy & Safe New Year!
From the Hanson's: Chris, Janette, and Ryan:)

Merry Christmas, everyone from sunny Western Canada! No snow here, just cold.
Shadow, my cat has no intrest in the christmas tree except to sleep on the tree skirt.

And a Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy New Year.

Slidin in here a bit late but still meanin the best to all.

Russ

Back