1/87th Vehicles

Haven't seen any Delorean's yet but my Wallyworld just got a new shipment of Malibu Classics with the new Range Rover (with the mostly glass roof), a Porshe 926, Karman Ghia, modern Jag, and a pretty neat 1953 Cadillac El Dorado with a small camping trainler. I haven't seen any new trucks or farm equipment lately though.

No Delorean's yet, no newsletter saying they're in stores either. Though my store had out 8 (yes 8) UNTOUCHED, Malibu boxes. I say untouched as the cars were all in the same positions, none missing. Either that or our stockman spends too much time organizing the cars, instead of stocking the shelves.

Ouengr,

I agree that the River Point Station F-350s are better than the Trident. In fact I bought a couple. My era that I am trying to model is mid to late 80s. But with all the exceptional current era stuff coming out why not model a little modern era too? I am hoping that River Point Station releases the Hi-Rail rims as a detail part so I can ad them to my Trident Hi-railers.

Stopped today at Wally World , got one of the windowless VW vans, a 1953 Cadillac Eldorado and picked up one of their Ford LNT9000 semi cabs. This one here in town had lots of Mailbu's , Fresh Cherries were missing.

I was in a WM in Ft.Myers & they had the 9 pack Nascars. Some real nice cars in those sets. Diff. cars than comes in the single boxes & the paint jobs are more crisper. I don't need any, but that's the 1st ones I've seen.
Those newer snub nosed & cabover tractors in Malibu are the same ones that were in the Matchbox line for 87 cents each. Malibu is getting $3.97 ea.
Sounds like they are charging xtra for the clear plastic boxes they are coming in. LOL

Larry

Thanks for the offer , I'll wait it out , I'm sure they'll show up some day on the shelves here. These are Malibu right ?

Sure would be nice to find some of those pick up trucks . The Wallys around here seem to have the same idiots in charge of the toy depatments !!

Sure would be nice to find some of those pick up trucks . The Wallys around here seem to have the same idiots in charge of the toy depatments !!

I'll offer to pick these up for who ever wants them. But I'm only here (home town) for one more day.

Different colored 1/87 Hot Wheels?

Found 1/87 Hot Wheels in different colors:

VW Bug (green)
Bone Shaker/hot rod (blue w/ white flames)
Ford GTX1 Concept (pearl white w/ gray stripes)
Enzo Ferrari (black)
Ford Shelby GR-1 Concept (silver w/ gray stripes)
'05 Ford Mustang GT (red w/ black stripes)

Has anyone else seen or own these :eek:

VW Bug (green)
Enzo Ferrari (black)

Not own, but I've seen a number on eBay. I just wish I could find them.

VW Bug (green)
Enzo Ferrari (black)

I've seen them and own the VW and the Mustang.

I picked up one of the Hot Wheels Mustangs today. Also got two more from the Malibu line. A Porsche Carrera 911 and a '53 Caddilac El Derado with camper.

Back