1/87th Vehicles

I went to my local WM today, and all I got was a new Black Land Rover Discovery 3, ans a Black 1953 Cadillac.

I also picked up on two of Malibu's new tractor cabs. One is a Red Freightliner, and the other is a brown Ford 9000.

Hopefully, all the H.O. scale vehicle makers will put out their new models soon!!!!

Still no new trucks, I fear they won;t hit my shelves until all the Christmas toys do, maybe longer. They recently added 30+ 40' containers out back for the stuff to come in. Maybe someone should just learn to keep crap on the shelves in my store, like other wal*marts.

Any news on the BTTF Delorean? I was half way through kitbashing a Lamborguini when I heard REEL Rides was coming out with one.
Doc

I dunno, I just saw the model and went "Woha". I'd assume the Delorean though.

Huh, guess not, seem the M1 when out of production the same year the Delorean came into existence. By the way, you notice DMC has all you'd need for a 1:1?

I was in my old WM & I noticed they have been getting a lot more of the cars that they are not selling. The warehouse must be cleaning out & the stores are getting loaded up w/xtra stuff. The Fresh Cherries has at least 5 full cases, the Malibu cars had at least 10 cases & the Hot Wheels had 4 cases.
That's an awful lot for a store to carry that aren't selling. Maybe I can get them to send some to your area on an MTR, especially since I don't work there anymore. LOL

Larry

I was in my local Dollar Tree the other day & they had a bunch of new Pepsi semi's. They are marked 1/87th, but, look smaller. They are dark green & lite green trailers. They have cab over & short nosed tractors in diff. colors.

Larry

I was in a Kmart in Sebring today & they have Norscott Cat equipment. Diff. Bulldozers than what WM was carrying & the other stuff is more detailed than WM's. They also had some 1/87th JD tractors, Matchbox semi's & the new Malibu tractors & trucks. They only cost about 3cents more than WM.
They also had some 1/64th stuff & some 1/50th old time pickups.
So, if you have a Kmart in your area, take a look. The 1 that I was in was a mess. Toys scattered all over the place & the diff. 1/87th stuff was in different places on the shelves. A lot of stuff was hidden, but I plundered anyway.

Larry

Wife's uncle traded me a 1/87 Hot Wheels red mustang for a blue/white bug. He said they only had (2). I've been checking the 1/87 Hot Wheels and that Purple Passion is a hars find here.

Thanks Larry, haven't been in a k-mart in months, since the 4th of July actually.

Josh, That's baaad. I hadn't been in 1 since K-Mart bought Sears. You would think that when they bought Sears that they would clean up their act.

Larry

I was in my local Walmart, and they have a section with clearance toys and I found the 1/87th 2007 nascar America's heroes set marked down to clearance. It comes with all the the cars of ther armed forces..

Back