1/87th Vehicles

Larry, here's both sets. The original in the back, the other equipment loaded on the set in the front.

100_3168.jpg

Those rigs look really good, where are they on sale? I,m hoping to get back to Pennsylvania, next summer, and I,d like to get some of those while I,m there.
Ron

I was in a Northern Tool store this afternoon after a train show & they had the regular Norscot 1/87th on sale for $5.99. I got a front end loader. That was the only 1 I didn't have. They had the bulldozer, grader & backhoe. Everything else was $19.95.

Where did you-all get your lowboys from? On line from Norscot or a hobby shop?

Forgot a little tidbit about the train show. Got 16--53 ft trailers in different logo's for $15.00 & 35--20ft to 40ft containers for $15.00. Most of the containers are lettered for diff. companies & some are undecorated. That will be enough to fill up all my well cars & the trailers I am changing them to containers.

Larry

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh,
I went thru the whole ordering thing & it wouldn't go thru. So, I'll contact them & see what I can do about sending them a check or a money order.
Thanks for the link. Their prices are a buck cheaper than everyone else for the lowboys.

Larry
Larry, I've got to admit, their site SUCKS for online ordering. Hope you can get it figured out.

If you can't, check out http://www.zyconmodels.com/catalog.php They have them as well, however, myself, I've felt the team at TSM was much more friendly, and the prices were a tad better. Zycon has a 4 pack, where TSM only does single or 12 pack.

I've e-mailed them several times and even wrote a letter (the old school way) but have not gotten the favor of a reply or acknowledgement.
Doc

They might be having financial problems since WM isn't selling all of their vehicles anymore. Don't buy a gift card from them.:rolleyes:

Larry

Josh......Walmart is actually a pretty good spot to pick up 1:87 cars. They have quite a large selection.......My local Walmart also just started carrying Norscot 1:87 CATconstruction vehicles (definitely NOT the Mini's that get discussed here regularly for N scale). They'd sold about half the case before I saw them, but there was a grader, a 950 wheel loader, and a D5 bulldozer. Price was $5.97 each. Definitely worth a trip to Walmart.

It really depends on your Wal*Mart, I surf my local stores, and only one a 3 of the closest, carry anything new, and that's only the Hot Wheels 1:87 & the 4th run of Malibu Semi's.

I figure you all will know... I'm looking for a Model of a 99-06 Ford Super Duty.. I surfed around a bit and all I have found is
rps525705_lg.jpg

This is the newest model..

It should be one like this..
(sorry its the best side shot I have)
IMG_4907.png

Thanks for the help!

Those River Point Station Fords are amazing! I have yet to get some from the newer run, but here's one of mine, the F250, from the first run (the F350 from the first run had high rail wheels, I have one of those also).

Back