Search results

1. Stadawim

Killing a Railway

Any of you let things like 'era' and such get you to stop using a particular rail line/corporation? I am literally on the verge of selling all of my CSX rolling stock, as well as the accompanying loco and caboose. This is because i like the Seaboard & Chessie Systems better and have more of...
  2. Stadawim

Another Bachmann EZ Track Question

Okay. I did some looking around online (here and elsewhere) and can't find an answer, so i'll ask right out. Is there some trick i'm missing to remove the built-in rail joiners on the track sections? They are some stubborn sonofaguns! I've crushed a couple trying to get them off. Is there an...
  3. Stadawim

New All Around - Grade?

Hey peeps. Just bought a house, and i get a train room (the Boss even helped find the house that had one). So i'm setting up possibilities, and this is one i'm stuck on for now. I kinda like it, other than it's a little deep to the back curve. I believe it has enough splits and ends to do what...
  4. Stadawim

Maxi Well Cars - experience?

Anyone out there model these modern workhorses? Eh, I kinda got so used to seeing them on like EVERY run around here that i decided to get some to have an intermodal run. It also fits well considering i have the two prime Maersk operating locos available. But i digress... I was wondering about...
  5. Stadawim

Just some shots...

Seem to remember peeps asking for some shots of my railroads. I don't have much. Pictures that is. Yet. Mostly cause i borrow layouts and alter mine at this point. But i do so love to take them outside, it gives them a more... 'natural' feel methinks. So i've got a few of my locos and a couple...
  6. Stadawim

Tank Car Work

So i was looking around, and decided it might just be best to put up a new thread. Anyone have any experience with Walthers tank cars? Specifically the RTR TrainLine cars. I have one, and was starting the process of aging it where i typically do, the trucks. Since this was my first of this...
  7. Stadawim

Atlas Silver series Locos

Hey all. First post here regarding actual mrailroading. And it's a question - I really didn't want it to be this way. Was hoping to contribute first! Anyway, any one here have any of these? Got any experience with 'em? Got my first one this past weekend at TrainFest and was wondering about the...
  8. Stadawim

Greetings Peeps!

I wanted to get this out there so its more 'official'! Hello to all you fine mrailroaders out there. I'm just another like-minded individual in this community. Gotta get in here though, see if I can benefit from some experience and see if I have any to give. Been into this awhile, but only off...

Back