Search results

1. Modeltrains2021

Best way to strip paint on diecast boiler

Hi i was wondering what the best way to strip paint on my mantua diecast boiler thankyou.
  2. Modeltrains2021

Pilot truck keeps jumping the track

Hi my mantua Hudson's piot truck keeps jumping the track how do I fix that? The wheels dont seem to have a flat spot and it only happens in curves and no where else on the track I was thinking about kit bashing riva rossi trucks to it since my friend did that to his and it made it better Tia jake.
  3. Modeltrains2021

Mantua pacific to hudson converstion

Hi there how do i convert my mantua pacific into a hudson? Tia
  4. Modeltrains2021

Coupler install

Hi I have a kit bashed locomotive I bought and the person who made it filled in the coupler box with something how do I go about installing a coupler I will take a picture? Tia
  5. Modeltrains2021

Led head light for mallet

Hi can put a led in the rivarossi mallet?
  6. Modeltrains2021

Companys who make Smoke units

Hi so inwas wanting to put a smoke unit in my rivarossi mallet and was wondering what companys make a smoke unit for it? tia.
  7. Modeltrains2021

Brass gears for mantua with can motor

Hi there i was wondering if some company makes a brass worm gear and axle gear for a mantua pacific with a can motor?
  8. Modeltrains2021

Building my first n scale layout

Hi there im going to start building my n scale layout will post updates on here as im building.
  9. Modeltrains2021

Big boy trailing truck fell off

Hi there my bigboys trailling truck screw broke off in the frame how do i get it out or do i need a new frame? tia.
  10. Modeltrains2021

My new big boy

Here is my new big boy i just bought going to service her soon.
  11. Modeltrains2021

Riogrande f7 blade

Hi there did riogrande f7s have a snow blade on them.
  12. Modeltrains2021

My made up railroad

Hi there my friend and i turned this mantua b&o pacific into my own railroad painted it and decaled it what do you think?
  13. Modeltrains2021

Im getting a couple n scale looco's track and rollingstock

So tomorrow night i will be getting n scale track and a couple locomotives and cars also bought an un decaled 2-8-2 i bought on ebay.going to be showing up in the next few days
  14. Modeltrains2021

Rivarossi 0-8-0

Hi i aquired a n scale rivarossi 0-8-0 and was wondering if they make the parts to fix it still? Tia.
  15. Modeltrains2021

Head light in rubber band drive

Hi how hard is it to add a light to a athearn rubber band drive?
  16. Modeltrains2021

Mantua 10 wheeler chassis

Hi there i was wondering where ibcould find a whole new mantua 10 wheeler chassis? tia!!
  17. Modeltrains2021

Athearn blue box 4-6-2

Hi i need a boiler for this steam locomotive i belive its an athearn blue box pacific does anyone knoe where to get one or if someone has one there willing to sell that would be greatturning it into my own railroad.
  18. Modeltrains2021

Mantua 2-6-2 prarie stopping and going

Hi i have a mantua prarie and it stops and goes every couple seconds what could solve this?
  19. Modeltrains2021

Round house climax truck

Hi i recently acquired a round house climax and was wondering what online stores has a replacment truck tia.
  20. Modeltrains2021

Can motor for rivarossi 2-8-8-2

Hi there i was wondering if some one would tell me what the best can motor for a rivarossi 2-8-8-2 would be thinking of adding dcc to it Tia.

Back