Recent content by CSXDC

1. CSXDC

First locomotive weathering attempt

Looking really sharp!
  2. CSXDC

My progress on small ho layout

Looking good! Nice size to work with, too!
  3. CSXDC

Great site found for background buildings!!! Nice and cheap!!!

Nice price! I would like to see them uses in a layout though.
  4. CSXDC

CN Train vs log truck

Those pictures are horrible. Glad to hear the crew is doing alright.
  5. CSXDC

CSX Static/Diorama Yard Layout

Thanks Louis! I want to some detail to the flat car at some point, but my next step is working on scenery. Since I'm not modelling a specific yard, I may leave the fire truck "decal-less" as if it is being delivered as a new apparatus to a department somewhere.
  6. CSXDC

Train Database

Although basic, Woodland Scenics offers a program aswell. Free for PC, Android, Kindle, Apple, Mac, and Linux. http://woodlandscenics.woodlandscenics.com/show/page/freeapps
  7. CSXDC

These engines don't fall from the sky.

Welcome back to the hobby! I left the hobby a few years back, due to lack of "wife approval", but lately decided to get back into it aswell! Great choice. Which line do you plan on modelling?
  8. CSXDC

WPF 2/15 to 2/21

Some excellent photos in this thread! Amazing!
  9. CSXDC

John Deere Grader with Snowplow 1:87

Great looking model! I just saw one of these being used the other day and I thought it was something locally used. Didn't realize it was used in other parts of the country. Very nice.
  10. CSXDC

CSX Static/Diorama Yard Layout

Well, no more scenery done yet, but I've got some trains now! I actually found a locomotive I forgot I had, an Athearn SD40-2 CSX YN2. I just need some new handrails, as they were torn apart at some point on the front and back, and not sure where they went. In the mail today came a Bachmann...
  11. CSXDC

Building an N Scale Tow Truck

Looking great! Nice, custom work.
  12. CSXDC

An American HO Model Railroad Tour

Great detail work in that layout. Very nicely done.
  13. CSXDC

WPF 2/9 to 2/14

Some great work going on this week, everyone!
  14. CSXDC

Keeping cats off the layout

From experience, I know that cats DESTROY layouts. My father had a great layout he worked on for years, and one cat destroyed basically everything. The scenery, mountains, and tunnels are destroyed. I doubt if he'll ever rebuild it.

Back