Great site found for background buildings!!! Nice and cheap!!!

Are you getting one of these? If so I would like a report. They look like they are 2d printed surfaces glued to a 3d sub structure to me.

They have folds on some of the sets that give a 3d look to them so it actually has a corner and partial sides of the buildings (three inches deep, I believe I read). Some of the sets dont have this option are are best used for deeper perspective buildings. Of course the details are just a photograph. Its not like a walthers false front building obviously.

But the prices are so reasonable. I mean 6 bucks??!?! Even for a ton of them, its not too bad at all. 115 for all of em!!!

Check out their gallery....
Looking at pictures does not translate to what they look like in real life.

I mean this sort of thing has been around for over a decade e.g. here is one from a local "company".
. One fellow in one of my operating groups purchased this particular software and made some buildings with it. The pictures on-line looked great, but the actual printed and pasted building looked really bad on the layout. It looked like exactly what it was. His layout is not large enough to put them far enough from the eye to make them "blend" into the background and look like they really belong there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back