Running Bear's August 2022 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said Houston was a small market.
They won the series without a big budget.
As far as markets go, TV is the money maker. When it comes to money, #8 will never compete with #1 or #2 or even #3.
The Astros, the Rays and the Orioles have built through the draft.
Unless AT&T is a small town media company, we’ll have to agree to disagree.

Good Afternoon!

the walls are 2x6 plus sheetrock (inside) and stucco (outside)
Just curious, Sherrel. Do you folks insulate the walls down there where the world don't turn white as snow?

Troy - I have a couple of those Viking people. Except, they don't have breasts; so yours are better.
Primed pewter, but, not yet painted. 56mm:
Vikings_08-13-2022.JPG

I believe that painting figures can make one a more disciplined painter.

It seems I'm going to be building another fence very soon. That's the problem with being an ex-contractor, people never forget who you are.
I suppose I could always say 'no', but, I don't like doing that. I feel like I have my reputation to protect, as I worked hard to make people believe I do good work. Good enough where it will keep standing until I'm gone, anyway. - This will be fence number 2 for this summer. I usually get a couple of them per year.

I guess I should get putting together stairs and railings for the motel.
Have a wonderful evening!

Good Afternoon!

Just curious, Sherrel. Do you folks insulate the walls down there where the world don't turn white as snow?

Troy - I have a couple of those Viking people. Except, they don't have breasts; so yours are better.
View attachment 150094

It seems I'm going to be building another fence very soon. That's the problem with being an ex-contractor, people never forget who you are.
I suppose I could always say 'no', but, I don't like doing that. I feel like I have my reputation to protect, as I worked hard to make people believe I do good work. Good enough where it will keep standing until I'm gone, anyway. - This will be fence number 2 for this summer. I usually get a couple of them per year.

Guy, if you go find another 50 of those, I can teach you how to Play Age of Vikings.

Lots of dice rolling, cursing, and adult brewskis can be had at such a game.

When I was 7-9 YO, my parents would take me to the Louisiana State Fair - we made several trips there over the years. One of the larger exhibit buildings had a huge HO scale railroad - a modular type arrangement. It was the first time that I had seen "running" HO trains with a double track and passing sidings and a theme of KCS; many of the locomotives had the paint of the F-3's photo shown below. The KCS tried a few "E-units" but preferred the F series for the traction and curves since speed was not the top priority. I think that many of those models were Varney as they had the tall fans like the pic.
1660432563962.jpeg

At the present time - I have it figured that if I can talk 5 of you into pitching in 40K EACH that I can purchase the place and give you a .025% ownership based on a purchase price of 1.6 MIL - anyone interested?

Last edited:
The FBI is looking for me...

FBI Office <hopekibung2019@ gmail.com>

Fri 8/12/2022 4:46 PM

Successful fund

I am the FBI Director Mr Christopher A Wray and I'm contacting you
regarding your funds$10.5 million USD Please confirm to me if you have
received the money?

because I found out that your consignment box $10.5 million dollars is
still at our custody which you have to receive.

Thank you.

Needless to say, they really know where to find me...

So many things wrong with this email....Thought I'd share.

Have a good evening.

The FBI is looking for me...

FBI Office <hopekibung2019@ gmail.com>

Fri 8/12/2022 4:46 PM

Successful fund

I am the FBI Director Mr Christopher A Wray and I'm contacting you
regarding your funds$10.5 million USD Please confirm to me if you have
received the money?

because I found out that your consignment box $10.5 million dollars is
still at our custody which you have to receive.

Thank you.

Needless to say, they really know where to find me...

So many things wrong with this email....Thought I'd share.

Have a good evening.
I'm fairly certain that impersonating a federal official is highly illegal... I'm also fairly certain the country "he" is emailing from doesn't care about our laws

OK, I may be on to something... Try the local ACE/HD/TSCO/Lowes and look at the springs. I am thinking of a few that I have on hand.
Give me an approximate size?

Something like this

I am thinking that a carburetor throttle spring (it's fine) on a lawnmower?
The one attached to the governor.

Last edited:
Good Afternoon!

View attachment 150094

Maybe find someone with a 3D printer who can download and print 'em for you? Viking breasts, I mean.
No shortcut for painting I'm aware of though. Yet.

Well, howdy there, Internet People searching for springs, and the new headwaters of the Thames...

It's troy again.

Freshly oatmealed up. Better bring me a plate of bacon, FLO.

Not sure what's on the agenda for today. Wife hasn't told me yet.

I've had to shift back to wearing long pants for a few days. Slight chance of rain today, then a mild week.
Screenshot 2022-08-14 at 5.52.02 AM.png
I feel an early morning nap coming on. Chat at you after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back