Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLIII

Good Morning Everybody!!!

Great picture Bill!

I will leave it to Karl to give the weather for Baltimore because all I can tell you is, it feels nice outside.

Jeffery I hope you wake up feeling better.

Good morning guy's just started raining hear in the big town of Rockwell it will be warm today there calling for highs in the 70s next week. The new hip is hurting pretty bad today I had the left replaced three weeks ago and the right done in Jan this weather is rough on this 52 year old body, trying not to complain. Ok ya'll have a good day.

Chris,

Good Morning,

Will probably be cleaning house today since it is Monday. Not sure what else is going on. I have a eye appointment on Friday. Talk to you later.

Hope everybody has a good day.

Well good luck on your eye appointment I'm good to go this morning two cups of coffee and a Pop Tart, ok hope all is well I'll be around all day.

Chris,

Good morning everyone. Bill, thanks for the go juice. Chris,I'll have a Cherry Poptart please, without the glaze. Curt,sent you a daffynition along with a GoodLuck for friday. I'll call you as soon as we get get the results of the Eso scope. Thats this wednesday the tenth.
Dryer dinged. TTFN
Flip

One Cherry Pop tart coming up no glaze, nurse coming today for therapy on the new hip that's painful oh will got do it,ok I'll be around all day you guy's help pass the time no matter what the topic.

Chris,

Chris- Good luck with the therapy. My wifes hips are 42 and 43 years old. Not bad for a lady of 60 plus. They have different procedures now than when they did hers in 72 and 73. Extreme arthritis. Dr.in Ohio wanted to fuse them. Choice of sitting or standing. Came back to Fla. where surgery was done in Miami. Here in Eustis is a street with his name- JENNINGS. Deb says to do all the exercises. If metal on metal could be problem. If muscle atrophy, can also be cause of pain.
Flip

Thanks Flip, I think the muscle is more painful than the hip but anyway it is what is, got to be better than before. It will get better in time.

Chris,

Hey Chris!

Go right ahead and complain, at least when you complain here people actually listen and care.

Must of us are feeling the affects of age, some have had a harder road to travel then others, but most of us know where you are coming from.

Good job working hard to make the best of it!

Chris- The keys are you have to do the exercises and keep moving. My Mom recently had a knee replacement and I had to keep on her to do what had to be done. I wanted to make sure she continues to have a good quality of life.

Chris- I'm fighting it now. How the heck or what does one push to o. k. being a friend? Checked box but nothing happened. From other forum have direct E contact with Jeff,Curt,Garry and others.
Phil aka-Flip

Good afternoon. It's 86° with 64% humidity. The high will be 92° with an light chance of rain.

Went to see the doc this morning. He says he needs to take a bit of bone out of my foot to get it to close up like they want it to. Surgery is scheduled for Thursday. So this morning I was going from one place to another getting that set up.

The problem with my neck isn't a big one. Just somehow pulled a muscle.

DSCN1223.jpg

DSCN1184.jpg

DSCN1181.jpg

Hey there Running Bear ! Sorry to learn you're going under a knife again. Best wishes, Jeff.
Phil

West coast storm clouds are showing up. Hope they clear up so sat. t v works. Trains&Locomotives onRFD T V starts at 6 p.m. local time. Mainline and Branchline R Rs of Canada is todays feature.
ttfn back later.
Phil

Good afternoon everyone, WW says it's 81.5 °F - Feels Like 81 °F and a high of 90 °F, with Humidity of 27% and winds out of SSE at 3.7. The nite time low should be 60 °F so that should be more comfortable sleeping weather. Last night didn't want to cool off.

I just came down off my Ranch style roof as it more than looks like rain as it's 99.8% cloudy and there was a few claps of thunder a bit earlier as well as a few drops of rain so I figured I'd better get up there and check things out. Good thing I did as I found several spots in my old shake roof that needed some holes patched up where the shakes were worn thin as well as the tarp paper under layment.

On a different note, I'm helping a lady friend back east in Mass. deal with here home owners insurance which is automatically included in her mortgage payment, she had no choice and firmly believes it is for full coverage which would only make sense. As usual, they want their premiums when due, but do everything possible to keep from paying when a claim is put in. That's Bad Faith! A couple of years ago a hurricane blew some of the asphalt shingles of her roof and did other damage, just as it did on a number of homes around her's. Her contractor, who btw is certified by the Ins. co. says he was paid to complete all the other homes, but her Ins underwriter doesn't want to come through with the money to complete her house yet she must have full coverage to ensure the integrity of the property she has the mortgage on. That's a standard thing for the property to be fully insured so it can be maintained. But her underwriter who did make a partial payment to the contractor failed to thoroughly inspect the property in the past and keep tabs on the contractor to ensure the job was being done satisfactorily and now are trying to blame her as though it's her responsibility to get it corrected or they will cancel her insurance. LoL They are not providing it anyway as they are in Breach of their Fiduciary duty to her to do the best they can by their insureds, in this case her! Btw, that is MGL or Mass. General Law as handed down in numerous prior cases I researched in the past when I completely handled my suit against my ins co there for Breach of the Covenant, or Bad Faith, there in Mass dealing with my late Aunt's estate as executor and sole blood heir to the home and property which was also rather severely damaged in Hurricane Bob in 1998, I believe it was.

Chris, as Curt says, you need to keep doing the exercise to prevent the joint form becoming calcified. My Mom also had both a Right hip and knee done 6 months apart. Keep doing the exercise for a month or whatever the prescribed time is and then things will be a lot better for you.

10-4 on that my friend the nurse gave me all kinda stuff to do I walked up the street today felt pretty good.

Chris,

Back