Coffee Shop 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philip, I couldn't agree with you more! (as I grab a metal trashcan lid to use as a sheild!)

Terry Amazingly, my 3rd year German (From 30+ years ago) stuck with me and I actually understood you! :eek: My 19 year old college freshman son keeps me sharp. He took 4 years of German in high school, took the college placement test, and wound up in 3rd year college German. Along with 1st year Chinese this semester, Russian and Arabic get added next year. When he graduates in 2013, I'm taking him to the fatherland for a week or 2, as my guest and translator (if needed). :)
Ich möchte nach Hamburg gehen und das Miniature Wunderland mit meinem Sohn sehen.:D

there is a few but its ok they where only my 2 cents not anything import lol besides i dont remember what i said or which thread lol

Great!

Just fabulous!

Who gave Chris a gun?

Don't you all remember when he trashed the place by throwing stuff around?

And now some fool has given him a gun?

Just great.

Him with a gun?:eek:

There goes the neighbourhood----:rolleyes::eek::p:p

-------------------------------------------------

Good Morning!!!!

Gotta wake this place up again----sheeesh:D:rolleyes:

Got the weekend seminars AND church today so ev'bod be all up and piculous to do 'dis---

I'm going to try to get some conveyors put together for my Williston Farmers Coop elevators-----tonight? Maybe? Kinda sorta---like?:rolleyes::D:D

Gotta get the stuff done --- have a good day people!!

Oh, and Chris----don't pop off any guns in here please---we do not need a leaky spavined diner!!:eek::D:D:p

See LabRat....See....They openly mock me!:( And they then remind me i gots a perfect PooP Cannon!:confused: DMSF just got little tougher! :eek::eek::eek: Poop is a whole lot cheaper to load into the gun!:p

You guys will never learn....Oh Well...................................................................Game On!

Chris has a gun.....Chris has a gun....his world has come undone......Chris has a gun......

Last edited by a moderator:
Low:36 High:62
Clear and sunny for the day!

Well not much on the to do list. My son wants to see how much stuff we can launch from the Cannon! A kid after my own heart:D!!!! WVM gave me a great Idea using Nerf rockets. My son has a ton of nerf crap in his closet:eek: I'll bring the camera....it should be a scream! I got an Idea for a multi-rocket launcher.;)

Low:36 High:62
Clear and sunny for the day!

Well not much on the to do list. My son wants to see how much stuff we can launch from the Cannon! A kid after my own heart:D!!!! WVM gave me a great Idea using Nerf rockets. My son has a ton of nerf crap in his closet:eek: I'll bring the camera....it should be a scream! I got an Idea for a multi-rocket launcher.;)

Oh Good Greif! :rolleyes:
Somebody quick, call the black choppers in! We gotta Nerf terrorist in FLa!:eek:

Chris- Good idea, i bet one of those little nerf footballs would fly! Im a tightend/outside linebacker, but i would not wanna catch anything that comes out of there!

Terry- Nice haul at the swapmeet,

Jim- Whered you disappear to this time? We moved buddy stop banging on the door at the old place :D

Well last night we skipped the hockey game, it wouldve been 3 games in one week and i just didnt feel like going. My parents wound up going to bed and i stayed up texting and watching some movies. Btw, the movie YETI is terrible, im into the whole bigfoot/sasquatch thing, and maybe i should stop because it riuned the whole movie for me, but whatever. I actually fell asleep towards the end and woke up to a like 10 texts from people asking why i was ignoring them, man cant a guy take a nap :rolleyes:

Chris- Good idea, i bet one of those little nerf footballs would fly! Im a tightend/outside linebacker, but i would not wanna catch anything that comes out of there!

That's the one nerf he ain't got! A nerf football is do able. just got to drill a 1"widex6"long hole in it and yes, It should sail off that gun!

Well time to do some more test with the cannon!;):)

Good morning. It's 42 and sunny. The high is due to be in the mid 60's and mostly sunny.

I got hold of four solar powered lights yesterday that look like Tiki torches. I was looking for some lights similar to some accent pathway lights I already had when I chanced to look up at the top shelf where a bunch of different lights were in operation. I saw a couple that looked very similar to what I was looking for then I saw the Tiki torch and all the others paled into insignificance by comparison. It didn't just light a small area underneath it, it lit the area around it. I thought 'The heck with the pale blue ones I thought I wanted. I'm getting these!'. A box of two cost $24 and some-odd cents, so I grabbed two boxes. The lights are adjustable up to 52" in height. I set them up yesterday, two at the end of the driveway and the other two along a path that goes past my neighbors trailer. I saw them in action last night and they made their pale blue counterparts look like garbage. Each Tiki light has a flickering yellow LED that mimicks a flame and looks quite realistic. I'll be getting more of those Tiki lights in the near future.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/Running-Bear/P1010632.jpg

dum de dum de dum,,, pager please go off,,, so i can go to the KFC on the way home
Pager? We used to use those many years ago but the pager technology got ahead of what the 911 office here was capable of handling, so we went to hand held radios with a pager channel. It works OK and it knocked out an additional piece of equipment to keep track of.

ours are tiny little things about 3" x 1-1/2" and 1/2" thick, they are really loud and they vibrate like you wouldnt believe, even with the pump running at full tilt you can't fail to notice it go off in your pocket. We are getting new one's with flashing LED's as well, it'll be like a disco at 3am in my bedroom :)

ours are tiny little things about 3" x 1-1/2" and 1/2" thick, they are really loud and they vibrate like you wouldnt believe, even with the pump running at full tilt you can't fail to notice it go off in your pocket. We are getting new one's with flashing LED's as well, it'll be like a disco at 3am in my bedroom :)
Sounds similar to the ones we had. They were made by Motorola and solid black. they stood little taller than a AA battery and would hold two voice messages. We had one month that was really irritating. Some teen was trying to send pager messages to his pal at all times of the night. Problem was he had the wrong number and kept ringing off the pagers of five fire depts! 911 finally tracked him down.

OMG, bet he was popular :D our new ones, when they come are digital and can't be accidentally dialed, hopefully :D they dont give a verbal message but do flash up FIRE etc etc or TEST every day at 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back