Dr visit went well. He didn't notice any issues and best news yet, he told me I can start washing my hair. Just try to avoid getting water in my eye. After we finished, the other doctor wanted to see me. This was the one that missed detecting the inflammation during two scans in the morning on Saturday, my release date. Not sure why she wanted to check, maybe to reacquaint herself with what an inflammation looks like? Not sure I trust these two youngsters so I will be going to the University hospital where my surgeon works at. All day wait for a 15 minute consult, but at least I know he knows what he's doing.
The trains were pretty much empty, but I still had full contact train riding. People are such a-holes and are in a rush to go nowhere. Even with my eye patch on, they still try to run into me. One clown rushed past me, then tried to turn right in front of me. My left arm came out to ward against the collision and he ended up going into the train with me. I called him a f-ing asshole and that was the last I saw of him. On the way back, a girl tried to rush past me as we boarded. My wife was guiding me to the old folks, injured, and nursing seats and she tried to get past me. Well, she didn't. She did get a seat anyway, but really shouldn't have been sitting there anyway. Yeah, I shouldn't be out in public...