ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery . We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Marco
I cut the sisal twine into 3” pieces then I took 2 pieces and hot glued the 1st .25” (1/4”) of each end and let them dry before...
26 minutes ago
@TLOC so tom i see your creating sisal bushes :)
those are my versions of them. But i will try another badge, with only one rope...
55 minutes ago
Good morning, Coffee Shop! :cool:
It's Friday, 48°F (8.9°C) and clear in Tipton.
Have a great day!;)
56 minutes ago
Ugh! Up at 3am local with a headache.
Told not to take Ibu while on the pain meds, so it's water and a tylenol.
Got a high pressure...
56 minutes ago
50°F out there and clear this morning. Good morning.
Not much happening here today. Laundry is done. I think I might get into the train...
56 minutes ago
A good exercise climber. Do that 10 times up and 10 times down daily and after a month we’d all have new bodies though that may cause...
56 minutes ago
Nope. If I decided to add a rail I would pay someone to do it right. I may be in great physical shape, but I know my limitations...
59 minutes ago
I did like the wooden tie steps, but yeah, I can see where there could be issues. The blocks are nice as well. So, when will the...
59 minutes ago
I like that idea, and one could probably use a heavy marine rope as well. Might even fit with the landscaping better than a handrail...
59 minutes ago
Dang! I guess I am SOL as I am allergic to ciprofloxin. Glad we found this out while I was in the hospital. Would have sucked if I was...
59 minutes ago
German or not, I kind of like the overall scene, but that is too tight a radius for HO scale. Oh! And that sign in the middle of the...
Today at 5:23 AM
WOW......three rail track into two, two rail tracks. Gotta love AI.
Yesterday at 6:01 PM
And when I first started reading your post, I was thinking you were going to say "tonight we made pizza". ;)
Yesterday at 5:28 PM
Loading…
Loading…
Loading…
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)