Recent content by TLOC

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. TLOC

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    Thank you Marco. A value (price) for bushes must be shown on the shipping forms and I’d gladly pay but shipping costs plus the tariffs on Swiss products are very high and not worth it at this time. Maybe in 2.5 years we can try
  2. TLOC

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    Good morning Crew. It’s 46f degrees and they are saying 70 for the high. This is the 1st morning I believe that is not bright and sunny since our rains of 10 days ago. The weather here has been nice and was gorgeous looking. Not good news at Terry’s medical meeting with the pulmonologist and...
  3. TLOC

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    Marco I cut the sisal twine into 3” pieces then I took 2 pieces and hot glued the 1st .25” (1/4”) of each end and let them dry before cutting the pieces in half at 1.5” The hot glued clumping I didn’t worry about as I will insert deep enough to cover the clump Unraveled the twine, teased it...
  4. TLOC

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    A good exercise climber. Do that 10 times up and 10 times down daily and after a month we’d all have new bodies though that may cause some of those bodies to turn into ash! The new steps look great
  5. TLOC

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    DeaconKC The real Agate Falls are 7 steps. Approximately 42’ from rail head to water. The falls then drop over the 7 steps another 40’. The former rail now a walking bridge is 208’ long. We will use a ME trestle bridge kit that is 210. While we are not trying to be exact the closeness to scale...
  6. TLOC

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    I gave the info to the owner. He’s building the new drop in frame work. No matter when he brings to me to work on at my bench I can’t begin my part until January and he is aware. Trees are being handled by a friend and his wife. They are now expert conifer tree building experts and will tackle...
  7. TLOC

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    One of the future scenes for the W & UM model railroad. Currently we are working on the entrance way reverse curves as the opening scenes to the layout room. See this mornings 1st post with pictures. This scene should start sometime in 1/2027. The following is created by ChatGPT to give me...
  8. TLOC

    History of All Kinds

    Today is Thursday, October 8, 2026 The History of Today 1944 - "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet" debuted on CBS radio. 1945 - U.S. President Truman announced that only Britain and Canada would be given the secret to the atomic bomb. 1956 - Donald James Larsen of the New York Yankees...
  9. TLOC

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    ChatGPG does its own thing unless you are extremely specific. Even then it gets locked into some that sometimes you have to delete and start over. The paid version is better reacting to your commands than the free version is but not much better. German vibe or not I like the image. Have fun with it
  10. TLOC

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    Those will look good. Definitely a scene where 4 axles diesels will look best. Now ask ChatGPT to create the finished scene for you
  11. TLOC

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    Good morning Crew from a non hurricane affected Wisconsin. Like Mike down in Illinois our Autumn weather continues to be wonderful. The trees have definitely commenced the color changing. 43f degrees now 70 later and still shorts weather. Last night at 6:30 I stopped at the rink to watch I...
  12. TLOC

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    And we don’t miss him
  13. TLOC

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    Great news about Nikki and the walker. I hope the implant goes well! Yeah she needs a good break. I’d run that Reading box car, well done
  14. TLOC

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    They are competitors: Market Segments: MyChart (by Epic) dominates large health systems, major academic medical centers, and regional healthcare networks. MyCareCorner (by TruBridge/CPSI) is tailored for community hospitals, rural health systems, and critical access healthcare providers...
  15. TLOC

    Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

    I live about 1 mile from Epic creators of the My Chart software. The lab results are always an interesting feature that yep the patient sees thenpm often before the Doctor or nurse. Epic is now #1 in USA medical software and #2 worldwide. 13,000 people on Campus here in Verona and though traffic...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top