wheeler1963
Wheeler's Trains
Greg, opps, sorry about that. I still need to get one of the 25 tonners next.
I wonder how many people they lost sitting on top of the cars with the wires so close. Not several on top of the rear car.Jeez... what kind of idiot fells a tree right across a railroad right of way when it could derail or hit a train?
While not used directly at logging sites, electric locomotives were actually used to transport timber.
Red River Lumber Company July 3 1942...
![]()
Is that from the one you got off me?
I don't believe so unless you're "LarryW7786" who sells them brand new in the box on ebay. Got two from him... one for $7.99 and one for $6.79.
![]()
They're really cool for parts. I think I'll make little bobber logging cabooses out of the cabs.![]()
could always make a transfer caboose out of it too...
