CambriaArea51
Well-Known Member
Today they just weld them to the floor of the car.Looks great! Some applied lift rings and some rusted chain would really knock those out of the park.
Today they just weld them to the floor of the car.Looks great! Some applied lift rings and some rusted chain would really knock those out of the park.
There's a video I saw they showed the transformer welded to the car with I beam and angle iron. After watching a few other videos you don't see any type of binder holding them onto the car.I did not know that. Interesting. Sure saves the modeler some work.
After working long hours and being sick I got around to finish the sheet steel rack. I didn't like the height of the rack and steel so I shorten them. Looks much better to me.Working on a new project, sheet steel rack in a gondola for oversized steel. Just the start a ways to go yet.View attachment 251201View attachment 251202View attachment 251203
Great job on the rust Tom!
Thank you.These cars and loads look great Tom
I think it's pretty cool, it reminds me of some type of generator related equipment, maybe from something like a power plant.Here's a not very proto load, but it looks pretty cool on my scratch built depressed
center
View attachment 255344
