diburning
AlcoHaulic
D&H Avon Blue/CSX New Image Blue + white roof (looks suspiciously like an HLCX blue so the D&H Avon Blue would be closer)
http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=2468397
Hmm, the N13SRPs are rated at 1 amp, 1.25 amps peak, which is relatively low tolerance, so I guess the DZ123 will work out just fine. (The DZ123 is less expensive and fits my needs; $15.99 at the LHS)
I have one (soon to be two) "locomotive" (Bachmann Spectrum Ballast Tamper) with a DZ123 installed in it. The P&W #150 will have a DZ123 installed in it as well
D13SRs fit inside a SW1500? Actually, due to their thin profile, I would expect them to.
I might just get one of those instead.
Mark, where do you get your micro-connectors? I am going to see if my LHS has any tomorrow (doubtful). If all else fails, I can take a long walk down to TrainTek to pick these up:
http://www.traintekllc.com/Soundtraxx-810058-Micro-Mini-Connectors-10pcs/productinfo/STX-810058/
but if theres a place to get more of them and/or less expensive, then that would be great.
Wow, those are a bit bigger than what I expected.
I said that to a date,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,once!![]()
Mark's connections look like this. And they make taking the shell off the frame a lot easier.
![]()
