I've got some 560 here so I should be good to go. Jerome I have a question about your SW1500 slug units for you A&P. Are those slugs powered or are they dummy units? The one I am thinking of was blue with white lettering if I'm not mistaken it had a headlight on one end too. This thread is long and it is going to take me some time to find it.![]()
Jerome, do you know if Athearn sells those sideframes as spare parts, or if theres anywhere where I can buy them?
Eric, I do not know if they sell them separately. I kinda doubt it, I haven't seen many parts for any of the RTR engines other than handrails available. I could be wrong though, you'd have to call Athearn to be sure.
I don't have a RTR SW1500 (yet) so I don't know the part number.
Can someone who has it scan it for me please?
Do they come with all RTR units or just the undecs?
Undecorated only. Sorry I was assuming that was what you were looking for?
Here is an Athearn parts list:
http://www.athearn.com/Products/Parts/Default.aspx
As far as I know on the exploded view list this part number includes the Flexicoil side frames and cylinders and I think you want Blomberg side frames right?
39020 HO Sideframe Set, SW1500 1 $ 5.98
Anyone with an undec that has spare AAR roller bearing switcher sideframes?
Eric, yes they did, but only in the RTR line.
![]()
