Jerome's Switcher Roster

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Micro Center and didn't find the flux pen I was looking for. I will go to Radio Shack or Sears and get a tin of flux paste.

I will have to see whether my resistors will arrive this week though. If they arrive soon, I'll have it all wired up and will run it on Saturday. If not, it will have to wait another week.
 
the CSOR twins have their basic decals on now. I'll get these glossed down then paint the patched area in the middle.

100_1628.jpg

They look great Jeorme.:cool: Is this the set that includes one for you and one for Mark?
 


Yes, it would be a shame. I am still contemplating it.

I'd like to have some current switchers for NS eventually. When the Pan Am Railways SW1s are released from the shop (they bought two but I heard that one will be scrapped for parts) I'm going to get a brass one (they're relatively cheap for brass) and paint it up.
 
In my ever continuing quest to dominate the switcher market, I've added the following to the collection over the last couple of weeks.

Stripped SW1500 came without a cab.

100_1644.jpg


Semi decorated SW1500 Seaboard. Needs lots of attention yet.

100_1643.jpg


2 Borg SW1500's. Probably be stripped for other projects.

100_1642.jpg


A nice S12 I got from Rick, needs minor details and a bit of paint touch up. Thank you Rick!!

100_1645.jpg


And last but not least, one of the wee little critters. 45 tonner.

100_1641.jpg
 


Stephen, it crawls!!!!! I've never seen an engine that can move so slow before. It has limited pulling power (maybe 4 or 5 50' boxcars) but it can move them at a snails pace. A very nice DCC equipped right out of the box engine in my opinion.
 
I have been tempted to pick one of these up for awhile now but want to get rid of my trackmobile first. When the Greenbrair plant was operation in Nova Scotia they had two 45T's and I want to model one like this little baby


IND_6335.jpg
 
2 more out of the shop tonight. The CSOR twins. Actually 2 of the exact same engine #2340. But one is for me and one is for Mark.

His is ready for shipment to Mass.

100_1666.jpg


Mine is ready for display.

100_1665.jpg
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top