vato loco
Just a Foolish Saint!
Evening, everyone.
It was a nice sunny day here for once, with a high of 73. That's warmest it's beenGot nothing done but pay the bills that piled up in my absence and get about ten minutes in the sun trimming a few crepe myrtles. The city takes over our garbage collection on March 1st. We still have to put our household trash in a can but I can take all my bush and tree trimmings and just throw them out in the street and the city will come along with a truck with a big crane and pick them up. It's the only place I've ever lived in that has this kind of service. Kind of weird but I have a ton of stuff that needs to pruned and cut, so I should keep the city crane busy for a few months.
Jimbo, The Park I use to work at was in a town (San Antoino) that had that service! Every 1st. Monday of the month they would pick up tree trimmings and yard debris. They do that To incurage people to keep their yard, trees, and over all landscape neat and orderly by offering free hauling! I wish Spring Hill would do that!
Matt at least your first vehical needs are cheap......My son wants a Corvette and a Motorcycle for his first vehicals
Well, this morning we're going to Bush Gardens today! so if'n I'm not around don't get too happy, I WILL RETURN!
Well, let me finish my morning list-to-do's!
