You've Got To Be Kidding!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-PEN...571214?pt=Model_RR_Trains&hash=item20b837158e
And It Hasn't Even Been Tested!

By the time you pay shipping you can buy new, warranted for almost the same price. I've been looking at mountain bikes and it's the same story, somebodies wore-out 10 year old bike is a "great buy" at 75%-90% of what it cost new. Trying selling a 10 year old car at 75% of it's original price.:mad:
Just blowing off a little steam.:D

It's pretty easy to test a power supply. I'm betting that "Sold as-is" means "Sold broke".

Well, just about the same time that a '79 Ford Taurus could be listed in "Antiques and Classics. "

I will have you know that not far from the Big E is a business that specializes in Corvairs only, parts, restoration and service....

I have dabbled with Ebay a bit, I always knew what the retail price was before bidding and I expected to get a deal; or, I walked away. What killed Ebay for me; however, was Pay-Pal. I lost interest in Ebay when the use of Pay-Pal became mandatory! I understand many people like Pay-Pal and that's fine; however, I don't!

There are plenty of suckers out there but not as many suckers rich enough to lay down twelve grand on a train set. Still I really like it though. I'll bet whoever built it had a blast racing the cars.

Am I missing something here? It looks like your expected to pay $20.00 for 2 TINY pieces of a vintage Linoel Box? :confused:

People these days... :rolleyes:
They think if it says "Lionel" on it, it's worth its weight in gold.:rolleyes:
Josh, did you get that "bug" removed?

They think if it says "Lionel" on it, it's worth its weight in gold.:rolleyes:
Josh, did you get that "bug" removed?

Yeah, I think so. I went in and changed my password to some ridiculously long thing that I am never going to remember so I had to write it down. Lets see a hacker crack this one! :rolleyes: :D Think I better do the same for my business account. You wouldnt believe how many returned "undeliverable" emails came back to me after that, it literally blew up my inbox, not to mention it was quite embarrassing receiving replies from you guys wondering what the hell i was sending them... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Back