Wpf 11/25-12/2

You do that too? I also have a spare bathroom in my basement,that has been taken over by the paint dept. LOL

LOL Its not a spare bathroom. I couldn't get my mothers garage cleared, then it got cold out, then i tried to make a home made booth but it would've been set up in the dining room. So i removed the screen on the window, swung open the window, turned the fan on and locked the cats out. Worked out great. Going to do it again hopefully tomorrow night. LOL:p

Ok, I will finally put something in this week. A 40' boxcar that I repainted tuscan red and added decals to. It was originally a green Linde Union Carbide car (this one was bachmann I believe, may have been Life Like):

View attachment 28298

It is on the diorama that I built today on an old piece of wood with some flex track that I got the other day for free!!!

The car looks kinda bad, it was the first one I ever did. I see a couple spots I missed w/ paint and it clumped in spots but so goes the learning process!

P1012819.jpg

P1012821.jpg

P1012822.jpg

P1012823.jpg

P1012824.jpg

P1012826.jpg

P1012828.jpg

P1012829.jpg

P1012831.jpg

P1012832.jpg

If you bought those somewhere, where did you buy them? I have seriously been waiting since seeing the movie to see these locos come out! If you did them yourself well then that makes you AWESOME!!!

I did them myself. I don't have the twins anymore. Someone at a show saw them when I was showing them to someone else and made me an offer I could not refuse. 1206 was just finished about two weeks ago.
Dan

Hey Dan, Nice movie units... (I want some someday... might do a Geep or 2...) but What is that Transfer unit in the background of the pic of the "twins"? It looks vaguely familiar, and who made the model of it?

The unit in question is my model of a GE 132 ton centercab switcher. It was originaly owned by Ford the sold to the Wellsville Addison & Galeton.

1700d.png

Here is a shot of it before the paint shop.

paintshop.png

I hand built this about 2 years ago

Back