What else ya into??

I play hockey.
cvpc40mb5.jpg

cvpc48zc6.jpg

-dekruif

Well, besides Model RR and Railfanning, Computers would be next. Prior to this, it was Paintball, before that, wargaming.... Shooting at the range was another hobby, but most of the ranges around here closed up, so haven't been in a long time....

Kennedy

Since this thread keeps on going, here's some pics of one of my other previously mentioned hobbies, er... a commuter bike. :D

06 Suzuki DRZ400S Dual Sport
148336691.gif

Here it is on a local flight. Pic courtesy of LGM.
148931908.gif

I enjoy a good day fishing out at sea and a spot of lure fishing for big pike in the rivers and lakes.

One word, WOW.

I could see him flipping the switch for that, as the entire town's lights go dim.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL...yeah one said they have 4000 watts of power!!

Am sure when he walk into Lowes/Home Depot they are like, "Hey its Mr. Extention Cord!...Let me guess...Isle #15" :)

Well I used to be into motor cycles but had to tame down since those days. So this is it for me now. Still not to bad though I dragged an idiot in a 1/2 ton and beat him on a short straight stretch of snake like highway :D Quite a thrill, I believe I took him by surprise, I doubt he figured I'd try it, but that puppy is just under 6 ton so a little edge is necessary.:rolleyes:

Cheers Willis

My interest outside of Modelrailroading is to say the least,unusual,crazy even. But for Several years,I have been into most things,KISS.That's right.I am a KISS fan from the Seventies.So far my collection includes,one KISS poster,the five CD Box set, three KISS books,Kiss& Make-up,KISS,Behind the Mask,and KISS Alive Forever,the complete touring History, KISS Alive4 both CD,and DVD,KISSOLOGY 73-76,KISS ALIVE,plus several single KISS alblums. Trains and Rock&Roll,what a wierd mix. :cool: .William.

My interest outside of Modelrailroading is to say the least,unusual,crazy even. But for Several years,I have been into most things,KISS.That's right.I am a KISS fan from the Seventies.So far my collection includes,one KISS poster,the five CD Box set, three KISS books,Kiss& Make-up,KISS,Behind the Mask,and KISS Alive Forever,the complete touring History, KISS Alive4 both CD,and DVD,KISSOLOGY 73-76,KISS ALIVE,plus several single KISS alblums. Trains and Rock&Roll,what a wierd mix. :cool: .William.

I can relate to that too! I had all thier albums,even the individuals unopened...but then an ex-wife took them all and prob opened them :mad:
I saw them a couple years ago..I am a child of the 70s and 80s. Our band actually got to open for WARRANT this past summer and got to spend sometime with them backstage before and after the show just hanging and drinking a couple cold ones provided by the fire company...Got some cool pictures and an autographed drumhead from thier drummer! Thats on my living room wall next to my UP Challenger!! ;)

Hey Johnny I can still remember when the Beatles where on Ed Sullivan, Then I had to get out my Beatles CD's and found out someone took my Magical Mystery Cd, I have all the beatles in 8 track .albums cassettes and CD's wonder what's next ??

Hey Johnny I can still remember when the Beatles where on Ed Sullivan, Then I had to get out my Beatles CD's and found out someone took my Magical Mystery Cd, I have all the beatles in 8 track .albums cassettes and CD's wonder what's next ??

Waiting for Paul to settle his millions in the divorce?:D I remeber seeing them on the "Really big Show" with Ed as well. Follwed 'em all after the split. Have some pretty cool things from the 60's in my collection as well. I even started a band in my early twenties and named it 'Revolver'. Funny thing, I got everyone together, picked the name, chose the songs and played the drums. Then they replaced me with another drummer! Said I couldn't keep a beat! My argument was that Ringo couldn't either, so I was being true to the band. Anyway, they were right, As a drummer, I was great at building trains!!

Johnny

My other hobbies:
Cutting grass for 10 months of the year
Cleaning the pool
Fun things:
woodworking(mostly remodeling the last couple of years)
sitting in the comfortable chairs in the choir loft at church
Driving the car and pumping gas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back