Weekly Photo Fun 29 Jan - 04 Feb 2010

Bridge2Nowhere10w.png

I'm diggin the joint bar detail on the track. :cool: Where did you them?

LGM and I have had a chance for some model railroading lately. We had some folks over to visit a couple of weeks ago and went to Ray's (cprman) house last weekend for a run on his layout. Seeing the fine images posted here has me fired up to do some more train running.

Since I haven't had an opportunity to take any new photos of our layout lately, here's a "rerun" of an old image from the Platte Canyon Sub.

3622644595_07c9e8a562_o.jpg

Thanks Grande Man. I don't know why I didn't think about looking for this Forum before. Model railroading has to be a whole lot easier now with the Internet.

Grande Man I'm glad to see you're back posting.

NYC_George

My life has been a whirlwind (in a good sort of way) for the past 18 months. While I check in occasionally to help moderate, its good to be back posting a little today. :)

Thanks for the comments on the "rerun" everyone.

Love that GG1 myowngod. Care to post a pic of it alone? :D

That old thing. I think it's an AHM from about 1980 my Dad got back then. Unfortunately it doesn't run on the DCC layout right now. If anyone has any ideas on how to isolate the motor on these old engines, let me know. The one polarity comes right up from the truck directly into the center of the motor.:eek:

Back