Weekend's here PHOTO FUN Feb 9th to 11th

Another great weekend of photos everyone.

Bob B. - That glass boxcar is great. Is it the same one featured in the Walthers Cataloge a few years ago? Nice work on that winter scene too! The icicles on the station look awsome.

Steve B. - That wrecked Alco is great! Those poplar trees are also very nice.

MLW - Your weathering looks great. 1108 looks like it's had a long tough life!

Ray - That farm scene looks awsome, I really like the windmill.

Johnny - Glad to see you got that SD80 apart okay. Nice work on the Pie-Car too.

Josh - nice work on the SD50F. Its nice to see someone superdetail an Athearn Genesis SD75M too. That should look wicked when done.

Tom - As always, awsome shots. I love your scenery. Those shots make you feel like your there watching the train go by.

I've been working on the Electrical Generator for the Confederation train as well as some weathering projects before our local train show in two weeks. (Feb 24 and 25) I'm also painting some old Concor passenger cars into our club railroads paint for the show.

Still Sunday night............

The afternoon finds AFT 202 on the rails and set out at Dachshundville awaiting her finishing 'touches'.

AFT202_layout2.png

And prior she was being switched at the quarry.

AFT202_layout14.png

Happy Modeling,

Johnny

Great work everyone, Tom, i like the look of the 40ft L&N boxcar and Chip That look's great
Josh your WAY ahead of me on the detailing front
Meh, thats not all that comes with those Kaslo kits. I have yet to install the uncoupling levers. Kaslo has some GREAT kits there. The only thing I added was the air line.

Now the SD75M, its just Details West kit DS-297. I have a broken handrail though, so I have to replace that side.

Nice pictures every one!
Josh :When I see those engines laying apart in pieces I get lost.. That is what I have to learn , and allot!! It is great to see each time those engines having a ( extreme ) make-over!!
SteveB :I missed that( added attachment) picture!! its great too! Steve

Jos

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what a busy weekend post. I am always glad to see the fine work of the membership. Maybe I will get my picture box going for the coming weekend.

P Pop: Anytime is a good time to post. Glad to see you here.

Thanks gents.
The picture of the old bridge and Alco was taken on my old layout, i took the track up and the bridge fell down which gave me the idea of a derelict line shot, it turned out good. Unfortunatly it's all gone now.

I've been working on the Electrical Generator for the Confederation train as well as some weathering projects before our local train show in two weeks. (Feb 24 and 25) I'm also painting some old Concor passenger cars into our club railroads paint for the show.

Hey Fred, thoese Concor Cars look like the few cars I brought into the club. Look better now with that newer paint. MMM cant wait to see the final Paint job on thoes.

Bob B. - That glass boxcar is great. Is it the same one featured in the Walthers Cataloge a few years ago? Nice work on that winter scene too! The icicles on the station look awsome.

Steve B. - That wrecked Alco is great! Those poplar trees are also very nice.

MLW - Your weathering looks great. 1108 looks like it's had a long tough life!

Ray - That farm scene looks awsome, I really like the windmill.

Johnny - Glad to see you got that SD80 apart okay. Nice work on the Pie-Car too.

Josh - nice work on the SD50F. Its nice to see someone superdetail an Athearn Genesis SD75M too. That should look wicked when done.

Tom - As always, awsome shots. I love your scenery. Those shots make you feel like your there watching the train go by.

Dude I LOVE those intermodal cars great job!!!!!

-Smoke

Back