Weekend Photo fun 11/12/13 July

Yeh, it's been a bit.

Construction has begun on ShowTrains U.S.A. . This is an 18ft. X 4ft. HO scale diorama. It is loosely based on the original Ringling Bros. car shops located in Baraboo, Wisconsin. The shops are still there and that is where the Circus World Museum stores their collection of railroad cars. I will be adding non-exhisting tracks for purposes of displaying my collection.

Dayum! It has been a while. Welcome back Johnny!!! :cool:

P1010001-69.jpg

Jeffrey, a plastic bag is attacking your ALCO! :) Thanks for your advice about the AVG issue. Reinstalling seems to have solved the problem so far.

Jeffrey, a plastic bag is attacking your ALCO! :) Thanks for your advice about the AVG issue. Reinstalling seems to have solved the problem so far.
Worked for me. Mine was so bad that I had to restart the system every time it updated.

I had some business ti take care of in Alexandria today and picked up a couple of items while I was there. A pack of WS assorted crates, Walther's 785-1855 and a package of Fine Turf (earth), Walther's 785-42.

Jeffrey, a plastic bag is attacking your ALCO! :)
That ALCO is an RSC something, not sure which. It's made by either Kato or Atlas. I have a Kato RSC-2 and there's enough differences to keep me guessing. The consinus of opinions is that it's an old Atlas with a Kato drive.

The F unit in the foreground is an old Mantua Tyco with an Atearn drive system. Something of my own divising.

Boy, that sure would. Where did you find that old rust bucket? It looks like the left end must have been spotted right next to a tree that rubbed against it for years.

I found that back in the trees on the edge of the Leesville yard. It's an old KCS Southern Belle baggage car from the streamline era. That baby has been sitting there a lot of years.

Jeffrey, that old KCS car would make a cool train room!

Heck, I could live in that thing! :D

I wonder what it would take to get it?

Rotor

Nice shots Jeffrey, quite a find!Do you know who owns the beast?
I wonder if it is up for grabs, if not the whole car I could at least use the trucks!
Looks like it's sitting on light rail too, 60 - 85 lb maybe...

Back