WE HONEST on ebay

Hey guys, just wanted to share with you a company I found that really impresses me, and saves me ALOT of money. Go to ebay and search wehonest_cn. I know money can be tight, so I figured I would share my find. They seem to sell mostly scenery items. For instance I got 110 trees ranging from 2-4 inches from them for just 20 bucks. I am about to buy 100 yellow LED's for my airport at just 10 bucks. I know radio shack has them for about 30 cents a piece, and this site is alot cheaper. I might pick up 50 of their blinking red LED's for 7 bucks just for the hell of it lol. I know alot of you on here use the grain of wheat bulbs, and they sell those too for a low price. They also have little people figures super cheap. So check em out and hopefully this can help some people and save you money!

For coach lighting, there's HobbyPartz (they cater to the RC crowd) which has these SMD strips that you can cut to size, hook up 12 volts (decoder or track power) and they will turn on (resistors built in). I think it's like 6 bucks for 10 feet of lights or something.

For Bachmann stuff, thefavoritespot on ebay has the best prices, especially if you bid on their stuff (they have fixed price items but also puts identical items up for bid) I was able to get Bachmann Amfleets for about $15 a piece, shipping included. (seeing how they retail for $40)

Wow thats pretty impressive. Hopefully we can get a save money thread going lol. I will have to check out the companies you mentioned.

Yankee Dabbler is good for Intermountain wheels ($50 for a box of 100) Visit their site, the prices are better than their eBay store.

Just bought a couple of vehicles from them this week - 4 days from order to delibvery in UK - dealt with them before so I know they are good!

Hello Trainfan9510, et al,

Just purchased 300 painted figures from them in 19 different poses for $24 including shipping- will let you know how it goes. Fantastic deal if it works out.

All the best,

Sean C.

For coach lighting, there's HobbyPartz (they cater to the RC crowd) which has these SMD strips that you can cut to size, hook up 12 volts (decoder or track power) and they will turn on (resistors built in). I think it's like 6 bucks for 10 feet of lights or something.

For Bachmann stuff, thefavoritespot on ebay has the best prices, especially if you bid on their stuff (they have fixed price items but also puts identical items up for bid) I was able to get Bachmann Amfleets for about $15 a piece, shipping included. (seeing how they retail for $40)

there's nothing listed for that company and they have only 1 feedback for, hobbypartz.

Hello Trainfan9510, et al,

Just purchased 300 painted figures from them in 19 different poses for $24 including shipping- will let you know how it goes. Fantastic deal if it works out.

All the best,

Sean C.

Hopefully it does! When we get our layout close to being done I am going to purchase the same thing I think so I am looking forward to seeing what you think. I am just about to order another 110 trees from them.

Back