The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning clubbers!

Sabrina, I'll have a large OJ - Tropicana if you got it, since it gets here via the CSX Tropicana unit reefer train that runs between Florida and points North...

Jeff S - About the chain saw thing, that's a wise move - especially if you would have to be up on your roof to do the cutting! Let a professional tree-cutter take that risk.

Carey - I've read about the legendary screams of those mountain lions, sure would love to hear a recording of one!

Later y'all...

Good morning all!

Sabrina, coffee please, quickly, and leave the pot.

Power tool accidents, nasty falls, wild animals, what's today's topic of choice? :D

Good morning everyone, I brought my own, wow what a drop in temps, I love it :) I have always liked fall, to be honest I actually like winter and snow, many in my area think I'm crazy, little do they know ;)

Not sure what the topic of the day is, but in turning on the radio this morning sounds like New York City is in it's own lockdown :( Hope it's all just over reacting and not the real thing. In my Normal Scale world, we fortunately don't have any people with knowledge of making such devices, in fact I don't think nuclear energy is even known.

Hope everyone enjoys the last day of the work week.

Any one got special plans for the weekend? I hope LGM and I can find what we need today at the LHS to do the handrail details on the new FT's. I made the handrails last night for the A but need some brass wire for the B and a proper drill to install them. Speaking of the weekend, I'm ready for it!!! I just started wpf if anyone else is in the same boat and wants to pretend the weekend is already here. :D

Morning all. Don't post much but thought I would drop in for a minute. Coffee black, please.

Topic of choice? How 'bout weekend plans? It finally cooled down in N Texas for the weekend. Should be in 70's all weekend. Good weather for Texas/OU and model railroading.

Got some detailing and weathering to do on some Athearn BB Railbox cars. This will be my first shot at weathering. Planning on removing the molded on grabs and stirrups and replacing w/ wire grabs/stirrups. Plan on doing some weathering on the paper mill warehouse and power plant, also.

Well, gotta go. Ya'll have a good day.

Bobby

dthurman said:
Good morning everyone, I brought my own, wow what a drop in temps, I love it :) I have always liked fall, to be honest I actually like winter and snow, many in my area think I'm crazy, little do they know ;)

Not sure what the topic of the day is, but in turning on the radio this morning sounds like New York City is in it's own lockdown :( Hope it's all just over reacting and not the real thing. In my Normal Scale world, we fortunately don't have any people with knowledge of making such devices, in fact I don't think nuclear energy is even known.

Hope everyone enjoys the last day of the work week.

NYC in a lockdown, better turn on the news... :mad:

I'm with ya on the cool temps David. We're at 63 currently. :)

what's today's topic of choice?
Need a coffee while I thik this one out. Let's see! yes that's it SHARKS! on the news yesterday evening they claimed there are 200 species of sharks off our coast, most of them harmless because they have no teeth. The largest of the toothless species is the Basking Shark I don't know maybe we should pick another topic :D
temperature oh yah curently 73F here in NS .Ca

13.gif
Willis

Last edited by a moderator:
CBCNSfan said:
Need a coffee while I thik this one out. Let's see! yes that's it SHARKS! on the news yesterday evening they claimed there are 200 species of sharks off our coast, most of them harmless because they have no teeth. The largest of the toothless species is the Basking Shark I don't know maybe we should pick another topic :D
temperature oh yah curently 73F here in NS .Ca

13.gif
Willis

Sharks with no teeth? That's like a cat without claws, a model railroad with out track, it's just not right.

Well I got Good News Bad News today. I thought I could not make Timmy's Immodium because my Jeep was going to be in the shop. Well, the Jeep's engine is shot and there's enough wrong with the vehicle that we've been looking for a place to blow it up for entertainment value. I am now looking furiously for a used car. I need 4 wheel drive to get up my driveway in winter. Seems everryone wants 4x4's and junkers cost too much.

Maybe I can pick up a used Hummer. Maybe someone wants to dump a vehicle that measures gallons per mile.

At least I now can use my wife's car to make Timmy's Immodium.

Ah, I wondered since it had the word Immodium, I thought it was some type of medical need.

Sharks with no teeth? That's like a cat without claws, a model railroad with out track, it's just not right.
It's OK by me when it's my butt in the water :D

13.gif
Willis

CBCNSfan said:
It's OK by me when it's my butt in the water :D

13.gif
Willis

Agreed! What do they eat if they don't have teeth? They surely don't gum to death other fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back