The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Page:Free round of Coffee for all this morning.

Since it is passed midnight, I will be the first to say 'Good Morning Everyone!'
Yeah, it's late again, but I have had a full day of fun. CJcrescent came over and we tinkered with locomotives and ran trains...did lots of lying to each other...How many alligators did you say that you saw, CJ?...HOW MANY? :eek: :eek: :eek:
10 hours of fun, folks. Ain't it Great!

Morning, well...... looks like I'm the only one here this morning.
Flo, coffee to go please, I'm on my way to work, only going to work four or five hours.
I got to get off in time for the " BIG GAME " ROLL TIDE..... Later all.

Stan.

Stan, you're not the only one crazy enough to be up at this hour!! But I'm crazier...I'm not on my way to work!

Thank God for all-night coffee shops!

Set 'em up, Flo. Drinks are on me! (Extravagant, ain't I?)

Darrell, quiet...for now

Howdy everyone, what is up with the weather, we should be having a storm but we are basking in glorious blue sky's today, there is not a breath of wind. here's my new loco having some fun, this has given me a boost to get on with the layout
115899678.gif

Steve, that's spectacular!

Good morning, guys. Flo, how about a cherry coke this morning? I'm gonna need lots of energy today. It's my daughter's annual "punkin party" where she invites WAY too many little rugrats (friends of my granddaughter) to invade her house and yard for the annual pumpkin-carving melee. Film at eleven.

Yeah I was over at Rex's yesterday, and since it was a work session he really cracked the whip. Rex, my wife said to tell ya , yeah he was just a little inflated on the gators, there were only 9,999.

Big coffee fer me mam, ain't had enuff yet!

ROLL TIDE YALL!

Chears Claudia, just one of a couple of scenes almost complete, LOADS to go yet though, hope the pumkin party's not to wild.
Well i decided to enter the October photo contest, it's the first one i have done.
Good luck to the White Sox tonight

Good Afternoon guys (And L_R :D )

Well, I'll be getting ballast tomorrow, so I can finally start sceniking the layout. I didn't go out railfanning today because the weather was terrible, and besides I didn't feel like waking up early today. Tomorrow we'll have the NFL games and I probably will be watching them all day. ;)

Any of you guys wanna try this?
http://www.modelrailroadphotos.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=578
It would basically involve taking the Athearn RTR cab of the same number, painting the truck sideframes silver, plating over some of the windows, and maybe adding the fading CR logo or that slightly darker blue patch below the bay window.

BTW, Excellent photo Steve, that P2K Geep is looking nice.

Oh, and since I still haven't fully woke up yet (Even though I've been awake for 9 hours), I'll have a Jolt Cola. :D

Pumpkin Art

As I promised earlier, here's evidence of another successful Punkin Party. What's so great about being grandparents is that we can enjoy the fun, then go home and leave Mom & Dad to clean up the mess. A great time was had by all, including grampa and a couple of moms who were brave enough to hang around.

Looks like fun, Claudia. I wish that I had been there...getting my hands and fingers in all that Yuk! Ha! Ha! Brings back very old, but good memories.

Steve I love that new Geep. It looks right at home polishing rails on the Joint Line!

Claudia That does look like fun. Kids love carving/painting punkins! Our two are slated for a trip to the punkin patch with their Gran today.

Rex I'm up for the free coffee. You may go broke with an offer like that to this crowd.

We got our West staging yard in yesterday. The detection/turnout wiring still has to be done. We're both looking forward to coming ops sessions!

Holy crap, anyone see the PSU/Illinois blowout? Third highest victory margin for PSU! Sure makes up for last week's heartbreaker against Michigan.

And today it's NFL, best of luck to the Steelers!

I didn't see the PSU game, but read the write up...I was too busy coaching my Bama team:D. I am going to have to start taking nerve pills to watch Bama games.

Congrats to PSU!

Evening all, Claudia a slice of pumkin pie today i think, look's like you had fun.

Todays task was to dig a hole, not any hole, the hole for my house extension, first up was to remove the top soil, lucky for me there is only 12" then it's into the clay about 3'-4' which looks like fun (not), anyhow i got rained off at 7pm by which time i'd had enough,
later

Evening all,

Chris that's an interesting track plan, what type of industry we looking at?

Claudia, I didn't have a large crowd of kids with me today like you did, but my 7yr-old daughter Stephanie and I sure had fun with the very first op session on my new layout - I posted some pix in the WPF thread.

Well, bedtime looms, hope y'all had a fantastic weekend!

Saw "Drew Carey and the Improv Allstars" today :) It wasn't trains, but it was fun.

I did get some more Bowser kits up in my store, and four of them already sold. I didn't have any up for a few weeks and it seems as though everybody wants them now. I'm certainly not complaining :)

Flo, I'm hungry this morning. How about a western omlet, hashbrowns and a large cup o Joe?

Chris, I like the track plan. Be sure you'll be happy with a point to point though. Sometimes it's nice to just sit back and watch trains on a loop. With it's elevation changes, you should have some great scenery potential.

Ken, It's great that your little girl is running trains with you! Your layout has to seem like a magical world to a seven year old. I bet she remembers these times from now on. :)

Nate, I've always thought Drew Carey is a funny guy. I love the show "What's my Line".

Jes coffee for me Flo.

Boy do I feel wrung out. Alabama/Tennessee's defensive battle Saturday. Auburn/LSU Sat nite, Cowboys/Seattle, Packers/Vikings yesterday. Don't think my heart can take much more. All four games decided by a field goal in either the last seconds of the game or in the case of Auburn/LSU in overtime. Did a little "training" late Sunday. Drew on a trackplan for a friend but really couldn't concentrate on it. May try to do more today. Who knows.

Flo one of the largest Rasberry Iced teas you've ever seen fer me please. Made a backsplash for my new bathroom vanity and had to disassemble it to install it. *&^%$&^*%$@@#! Oh well it is done now just three more small jobs and the remodel will be ocmplete. yeeee hhaaaaaaaaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back