Stuff I've been working on & bought.

Larry, You and I do think alike, see my water front cottage in WPF. (I won't steel your thread) Its the old Plasticville cottage modified and built on layers of decks. I was going for more upscale where as yours is more rustic. Nice job!:)

Super Ugly is kind, Larry. :) I'm surprised you haven't been able to sell the European models. There's usually a pretty good market for them on e-bay.

This should be good. PVC buildings backed up by old air purifiers converted to skyscrapers. I can't wait to see what your inventive mind comes up with next. :)

I have a pair of SD40-2 trucks, but they are early RTR. They are the blue box trucks with the sintered iron wheels, but they have slots for the hex shafts, and not the spline shafts.

img0272my.jpg

Paradise Valley, more trees, elevated station, lots of good stuff happening Larry! Keep up the good work. BTW, any one dates on that rental in Paradise Valley?

Thanks. Do you think it's modern enough or should I add a flying saucer on the roof w/little spacemen repelling down over the front of the roof?:D

A Men in Black theme, i like it :D We could have a figure painted as a miniature Will Smith, ive got a feeling those scratchbuilt aliens would be a hassle :D

The station looks great larry, do you have any pictures with the locomotive in the station, thatd make it look great.

Back