So what are you listening to right NOW?

More Lightfoot genius:

^ "I'll Tag Along."

If you listen to some of these lyrics, I think you might agree with me, in that it's sorta like spending time here...in the Coffee shop.

So I'll finish with:

^ "Saturday Clothes." A swell time indeed.

Last edited:
Right now some album by Supertramp came up on the IPod (mine still works) in the train room. Good weathering music
DBB0190D-9874-4B9B-A511-106986D45B8F.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm sure most of us have heard of Stevie Nicks and her song Dreams
This is Lanie Gardner granddaughter of a friend I grew up with
She did this in her college dorm her mom and her roomate were there she did this in two takes live
she was 21 yrs young
Wow! She has an amazing voice.

Right now I’m listening to my co-workers complaining about…everything!😜
As the old saying goes: "Everyone complains about the weather...but no one ever offers to leave."

So I restrict my own complaining to the winter months myself. When shoveling a foot of "global warming" off the sidewalk in front of my house.

Yeah...I might head for the exits myself...but the security lines for those are just as long. And you probably still have to take yours shoes off too. Meh. :-/

Dont listen to music at all. I played professionally for close to 30 years, I have had enough.
Mike CGW
Were you maybe/mostly a session guy? Or you toured and finally just had enough of the road? Or battled (and maybe still do) something like tinnitus?

It wouldn't surprise me at all to realize I know your work. After all, Rod Stewart loves his HO modeling too, and I've heard of him. :)).

But based on your moniker alone, which is all I can see so far, the best guess I could hazard might be: You gave it all up in January of 2021?"

Were you maybe/mostly a session guy? Or you toured and finally just had enough of the road? Or battled (and maybe still do) something like tinnitus?

But based on your moniker alone, which is all I can see so far, the best guess I could hazard might be: You gave it all up in January of 2021?"
Did session work., and toured. It was fun but draining. If finally quit for good when I turned 65. My son plays and my sil does also One granddaughter plays lots of instruments, 2 grand sons play guitar I might add very well I am blessed. I am reminded of one time they asked Keith Richards what he listened to. When he said some sort of jazz they expressed surprised. I understood Rock and Roll represents work and he get tired of listening to that. Me I can close my eyes and play music in my head it never stops.
Mike CGW

Back