Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure saved time not having to unfasten them!:):):)

Reminds me of an incident during my freshman year in college, either in '69 or '70. Girls generally sat in the front of the classroom, and besides no bras, halter-tops were the preferred top. Our English instructor was a young male teaching assistant, who was either perverted or extremely horny. He wandered around the classroom with his prolonged fixed gazes on the females to the point of making some of them uncomfortable. So an evil group of females got together one day near the end of the semester and they all wore short skirts and no underwear. All of a sudden in the middle of class, while he was sitting at his desk, on cue, they all parted legs giving him a brief but unexpected view. He had to remain seated behind the desk for the remainder of the class.
Nowdays everyone is so oversensitive, the girls would post this on social media and get that teacher in jail. Back in more normal times they took care of business.

Good Afternoon.

Got some healthy fresh air today, grabbing the dog and walking the tracks for a refreshing train day.

I thought this character was going to stop up the tracks a-bit. Nope, he came right up beside me and caused me to back up into the weeds:
TrainDay_03-14-2024 (7).JPG

I like them better when they're a little further away.

Anyway, it was a good day, and I was able to collect another 40 photo's of rail and rolling stock in the staging yard.
Looking them over, I've selected a favourite for the day:
TrainDay_03-14-2024 (1).JPG

I enjoy walking those tracks very much, and find it to be good for the spirit.
Have a great evening!

Maybe it wasn’t “free” love but it sure was free sex and few consequences! It was just a different time. 1968 when i turned 16 the whole male-female thing totally changing to where it seemed most (not all) were experimenting! The music was much different than the 50’s and people started talking about sex instead of hiding it! Not as open or free as Spain and Portugal were that I enjoyed immensely that year but opened my eyes and mind.

No regrets and I’m glad I grew up then. The kids today, wait I almost started talking like my dad would have…

I think you need one of these, Kaiser's rendition of a cab over:
12912705013_a38e3167df_b.jpg

The photo is my late father's 1957 FC 150, the vehicle I took my driver's license test in and one that the examiner had obviously never resided in. A classic case of tongue biting on my part but an absolute piece of cake to parallel park. I did have the foresight to leave the tailgate home.
A buddy of mine had a 63 FC-170(w/ the Super Hurricane F6).

Nowdays everyone is so oversensitive, the girls would post this on social media and get that teacher in jail. Back in more normal times they took care of business.
At that time, reporting him to authorities probably wouldn't do any good, after all, they were the ones who left off the bras when they came to class. What this is all about is that these girls were empowering themselves to shame him in a fun way!

Hello Flo!!!
If you're in the tub, just keep swimming.
Hitting the dessert rack. :)
Death by chocolate seems to fit the bill.
Ice cold milk pairs nicely.
Dropping a dime in the jukebox.
Johnny Mathis always plays well.
Good thing I grabbed the bottle and two straws.
Your feet are wet. Silly goose. 😊

Good morning all. I hear, Johnny Mathis is still singing. Flo is waltzing around the Diner. Might be sometime before I get tea and toast.

Oh well!!! A quiet morning. The peace will be broken when younger granddaughter arrives after school. 😃

Dawn is up and about. It's a very good day. I can go to the train room earlier. 😃

Back later

Good morning. It's clear and 65.
A friend of mine decided to go camping this weekend in her travel trailer. In Ohio. Exactly where the tornadoes hit last night. She said she's okay, she spent the night in a storm shelter, though the chimney was torn off the building, and the house across the road is heavily damaged.

Well, howdy there internet peeps. Hope everyone in OH and KY are safe and sound.

We had much rain, and big wind yesterday, but are fine. Looks like we got about 1.5 inch of rain.

I started pulling patio furniture out two days ago. Got my sittin' chair and leg rest, as well as the wife's glider/love seat. She's a rocker (not the Willie kind, the in-motion kind). Had to get a new weather cover for her glider, since the one we had started to get holes every time we removed it.

Still working on the author shopify store. Added my epic-dark-fantasy swords and sorcery books. I've got one more book in that series to write. It's a dark and depressing book as the world gets turned inside out, and a lot death and destruction happen.

I should work on that next. You know, to get my mind in the right spirit for the elections this year. :eek:;):cool:

PS: Happy Ides of March... don't tell the emperor...
Ides of March.jpg

Good morning from Wisconsin. The rains and flood warnings yesterday stopped our travels before we even left the house. So with decent dry and calmer weather today we will roam the Wisconsin roads we had planned for Thursday. Over 2.5” in each of our weather stations located on 3 sections of the property. They were fixed on Monday after being out of commission for over a month. Offically 12 miles northeast of us the NWS says 1.37” of wetness fell. Sometimes it was falling sideways, yesterday was definitely an interesting to watch weather day. The winds steady in the 20’s all day did gust at times into the 50’s. There should be some more new firewood on the ground in the woods. Lots of tree tops were trying to touch the ground.

enjoy the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back