Running Bear's June 2022 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. Frozen Custard.

Here's a sample of what I love, though I get the cookie dough. Reeses would be good too.

Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 10.58.44 AM.png

* * * * * H E L P ! ! ! ! * * * * * I N T E R V E N T I O N ! ! ! ! * * * * * I N T E R V E N T I O N ! ! ! ! * * * * *

I really, REALLY do not need the new Bowser RS-3 in MILW colors - - - - - DCC - - - - with LOKSound - - -

I do not need the loco

I do not need the loco

I do not need the loco

I do not need the loco

Help me friends, I'm wavering. Feeling feint.

Where's ....... my ......... credit-ca...... NO. Be Strong!

Aaaaaaaaaaahh

* * * * * H E L P ! ! ! ! * * * * * I N T E R V E N T I O N ! ! ! ! * * * * * I N T E R V E N T I O N ! ! ! ! * * * * *

I really, REALLY do not need the new Bowser RS-3 in MILW colors - - - - - DCC - - - - with LOKSound - - -

I do not need the loco

I do not need the loco

I do not need the loco

I do not need the loco

Help me friends, I'm wavering. Feeling feint.

Where's ....... my ......... credit-ca...... NO. Be Strong!

Aaaaaaaaaaahh
If you're like me and run everything in MU lash-ups, then you'll need to get both of them.

Good Afternoon,

Started out the day with a family breakfast for Father's Day. After getting home I did a bunch of outdoor chores before coming in and ballasting the reverse loop track that curves around the back side of the Mill Creek mine. I figured that I needed to do that before puting down the grass/weed clumps. Finally the Vallejo water came in so I will do that tomorrow. It was shipped by DHL. It sat in KY 3 days and Orlando for 2 days. I really dislike DHL. I've had 3 or 4 shipments from them and it's always the same.

Tom- Very nice weathering jobs.

Hughie- Nice layout shot.

Willie- The food looks delicious. Nice weathering job.

Gary- I doubt I'll ever get on another plane.

Steve- When I get the urge I look at what I already have (more than I need) and usually loose the impulse.

I hope everyone has a good night.

Afternoon all,

Got the servers updated. Like to thank Microsoft for killing my exchange server...2 hours later I figured out what they broke and got it fixed. Darn cryptic error messages.

I'd kill to have a Culver's. Closest one is 2 hours away. Lesser communities in the northeastern part of the state have them, why can't we? Butterburger and cheese curds...and I just ate a late lunch...

Culvers we usually get a Family size Onion Ring and Family size curd.

Though it has been a while my daughter usually wants to go there for our monthly dad/daughter dinner on the way home from her guitar lesson and band practice, which is 45 minutes away. Sometimes we also go as a family to the one near our house which opened up in the last year.

The double bacon cheddar thing they have is good. The Buffalo strips were good but they no longer have those (at least at the ones in this area) and only have the original chicken tenders, which are not great. I'd rather hit Zaxby's or even better Raisin' Canes for chicken tenders.

One nice thing about Culvers is they have a few choices for sugar free drinks including root beer. Most places have diet coke or pepsi or the "zero/free" version and that is it.

Culvers we usually get a Family size Onion Ring and Family size curd.

Though it has been a while my daughter usually wants to go there for our monthly dad/daughter dinner on the way home from her guitar lesson and band practice, which is 45 minutes away. Sometimes we also go as a family to the one near our house which opened up in the last year.

The double bacon cheddar thing they have is good. The Buffalo strips were good but they no longer have those (at least at the ones in this area) and only have the original chicken tenders, which are not great. I'd rather hit Zaxby's or even better Raisin' Canes for chicken tenders.

One nice thing about Culvers is they have a few choices for sugar free drinks including root beer. Most places have diet coke or pepsi or the "zero/free" version and that is it.

Afternoon all,

Got the servers updated. Like to thank Microsoft for killing my exchange server...2 hours later I figured out what they broke and got it fixed. Darn cryptic error messages.

I'd kill to have a Culver's. Closest one is 2 hours away. Lesser communities in the northeastern part of the state have them, why can't we? Butterburger and cheese curds...and I just ate a late lunch...

I just read in the ScaleTrains newsletter that they had just purchased Fox Valley Models.
Chad- The root beer that Culver’s sells is their own brand, not a national label.
Patrick- I’d kill for some CFA. The nearest ones to me are 1:45 to 2 hours away from me(Appleton & Madison).
Willie- I read something about that yesterday on the Book of Face.
Curt- I won’t fly again either. With my balance issues, I can’t stand still long enough to do TSA’s 360 scan. Next time I take a long trip(more than 3-4 hours by car), it will be by train. Congratulations to 44, ours will be 8 years a week from Tuesday.
Ken(VA)- my wife & I stayed at a B&B on Solomon Island on our honeymoon. We were in the area for my niece’s wedding at Pax River NAS. My sister was living in Lusby at the time.

Believe it or not, I have no idea what cheese curds are... Cheese, maybe? Never had them

In other news, here's my lunch

Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 6.18.57 PM.png

And I played this afternoon instead of finishing my snarky words in the next book. I actually worked in the train room. Even though it's still cluttered with gaming stuff, I did train work.

Cut down one sheet of the "free" packing OSB I paid for to get my gaming table plywood top. It was 4' x 8'. It became a 4x6... then I trimmed to fit the dogbone when I got it on the benchwork.

Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 6.11.38 PM.png

Now, it's patio time, and maybe whiskey time.

Believe it or not, I have no idea what cheese curds are... Cheese, maybe? Never had them

In other news, here's my lunch

View attachment 147522

So you were actually at Culvers, one of the homes of the "fast food" cheese curd, where half the on wall advertising photos are actually of the cheese curds and you claim to not know what they are?

I'd walk your butt back that way for Dinner and order some.

Fwiw: i like the cheese curds you get at A&W better but the Culvers ones are good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back