Running Bear's January 2021 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon All,

Wet and dreary here all day. Today I finished the 2nd company house and painted the 3rd in preparation of putting it together tomorrow.

Dave- I don't know about the timing but it was a good video.

Tom- Nice 1:1 gondola photos.

Greg- Riley is a cutie.

Gary- Way, way too much snow for me.

Joe- The RS3 looks great. I've seen them on the bay but am afraid to bite because of possible running quality issues that can happen with Bachmann.

TomO- Nice looking grandkids.

Guy- Interesting looking MOW equipment.

Willie- Nice looking build. Do you have one that's built to see what it looks like?

I hope everyone has a good day.

Breaking news! I received an Email informing me that there are currently about 3500 ahead of me on the Covid vaccine list. They're getting 8000 vaccines Monday so it may be next week or so. I'll still keep wearing the mask though. It seems that this vaccination program is going smoothly in this part of Texas.

Well, as mentioned this morning, test complete and a huge Success!
Environmentally friendly for me smoke stack
Aquarium hose temporarily placed with my hand over my $30 vicks humidifier and Voila! Smoke
will finish painting unit and eventually run permanent set up, but importantly, it works !
FC6B70CD-D1AE-4C25-8FAE-FB6776FF252C.jpeg

Breaking news! I received an Email informing me that there are currently about 3500 ahead of me on the Covid vaccine list. They're getting 8000 vaccines Monday so it may be next week or so. I'll still keep wearing the mask though. It seems that this vaccination program is going smoothly in this part of Texas.
That's great. After your first sentence, though, I thought you were going to tell us you had gotten an extended car warranty...

Good evening fellas!
Dang chilly 27° out there today, and for the 1st night since last year, the woodstove has been lit. Soon it will be 80° in the basement.
The 2-8-0 is all back together, but it will come apart again.
#1, the factory headlight sucks
20210123_164931.jpg

#2 the QSI Hi-bass speaker sounds like a bucket of bolts is being shaken inside of it.....I think the cone is loose.
I still have some cosmetics to do, like relocating the front markers, fixing some poorly pad printed cab lettering and changing the pilot to a proper "rock knocker" style pilot. But the project shows promise.
Dinner bell just rang, BBL

My wife's niece is working on the Johnson and Johnson covid vaccine. She told us that this will be a single shot vaccine and their in the 3rd stage of trials for FDA approval.

I’m not the only one getting calls about my cars warranty expiring??
I get about ten a day.
My wife gets almost constant text messages wanting her to click a link to claim a prize. Obviously, clicking the link allows malware to be loaded on her phone So far, she hasn't clicked, though I know it will only be a matter of time before she fat-fingers one of the messages, and accidentally clicks.

I get about ten a day.
My wife gets almost constant text messages wanting her to click a link to claim a prize. Obviously, clicking the link allows malware to be loaded on her phone So far, she hasn't clicked, though I know it will only be a matter of time before she fat-fingers one of the messages, and accidentally clicks.
I would vote at least 3 times for ANY presidential candidate that promised to stop robo calls, daylight savings time, and to shoot looters. (Oops, can I say that?)

I’m not the only one getting calls about my cars warranty expiring??
I get about ten a day.
When they call I tell them to call me a couple more times because I need a few more to give to my lawyer so I can sue for the $500 per call. I've gotten a lot less calls.

Evening fellers. I hope everyone is doing well. So something odd happened to me today. Yall remeberbhow my GP9 didnt have a working rear light? Yeah it works now....I didnt even do anything. It just magically started working. In other news I purchased a C&O box truck today at the lhs. Last one they had in stock. Figured if I snooze I lose. So i bought it. Other than that I couldn't find anything else to add to the layout. That's about all I have for now. Yall have a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back