alex_nw2_zps18f5962b.png

Good Morning!

Overcast with a high of 54.

BLUECOFFEEMAN.png

TRAIN_ROUNDANDROUND.png

Tipton.gif

Temperature in Tipton IN

Good morning everybody.

33 with light snow falling in southeast Baltimore.

Have a great day everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to correct my weather report because when I let my dogs outside I saw that the internet weather was wrong.

Today is the first day of spring ??? Don't think Louis will agree. Up here we started off ar 36 degrees with cler skies, supposed to get into the 60's this afternoon.

Here's an older picture taken along the highline route of the old Empire Builder just out of Glacier National Park. Gonna have to start posting summer time pictures now I guess.

2013 January AAmtrack.jpg

It certainly does not look like spring. we have about 2 inches of snow and it is still falling. The good news it the pavement is only wet.

Good Morning, we have 31 and cloudy. Yesterday got about an inch of snow but was melted by noon. Today it is headed for mid 40's.

My wife heard a red winged blackbird yesterday, usually what we see around all summer. We don't have nearly as many robins as there used to be, I think it was west nile or something like that beat them up.

Good morning, Happy Friday, Happy Spring!

35°, and overcast, with snow expected after 11AM. We may get up to 4" of slushy snow before it ends.:(, Ugh!

Howdy y'all. Already 81 going up to 90. Louis you would love it here.
Montanan- Other day you called yourself an old fart. Why? What are you, 62 or so???
As a pilot, you should know the difference between a GOOD landing and a GREAT landing.

Have great day everyone.
Phil

Howdy y'all. Already 81 going up to 90. Louis you would love it here.
Montanan- Other day you called yourself an old fart. Why? What are you, 62 or so???
As a pilot, you should know the difference between a GOOD landing and a GREAT landing.

Have great day everyone.
Phil

68 and holding.

Good afternoon.

I am between Flip and Chet in the OF department.

Currently, I am building some steel mill flat cars from a kit by State Tool & Die. I recall, when i was in the steel mill, this type of car was called a skid car and used to move slabs of new steel to the rolling mill.

Back