Roundhouse diorama

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

RE#1

Thanks...still a lot to go. I am waiting for the lights to arrive so I can start installing them in the stalls. Going to install piping in the roundhouse.

RE#1

So the hardest thing for me is when enough is enough when it comes to scenery. Over doing a scene can kill a diorama. So I decided to go with this version for the machinery area.
252FA23D-C0A1-4822-8C5F-AFF3FB6160CE.jpeg
CC30848F-7008-4BBC-ABAB-7DB157038F59.jpeg
21D35F53-1D1D-457F-9286-33D0F9DB4ECE.jpeg

RE#1

okay this diorama is very frustrating 🤯. I had to glue the building to the base in order to apply the belts to the machinery. That is a very tedious!! At least I am finally gluing items in place. I still have three more belts to apply.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.