New Layout, Suggestions Needed

Well how about I just dig it out and get some fresh pictures?
This is an HO in the middle with N on the ends. There is a styrene strip glued to the edges so the track just nestles between. You can’t really see where the bridge was cut in the photos, you’d have to measure I guess.
The styrene on the bottom is added to stiffen things up.
I hope these help!

View attachment 178704
View attachment 178705
View attachment 178706

View attachment 178707
👍 May not have to cut at all if I am flipping them over, I can decide where the track sits, my darn layout after all lol

What would you do?

So I ordered the digitrax duplex on Christmas morning. While out of town for a couple days got a message from the seller that the order could not be fulfilled, they issued me a full refund. When I got back there was a package on my porch, thought it was the caboose industries order. To my surprise I opened it up to find the digitrax system, rechecked my accounts and sure enough, there’s the refund. Feel like I am stealing 🙄

What would you do?

So I ordered the digitrax duplex on Christmas morning. While out of town for a couple days got a message from the seller that the order could not be fulfilled, they issued me a full refund. When I got back there was a package on my porch, thought it was the caboose industries order. To my surprise I opened it up to find the digitrax system, rechecked my accounts and sure enough, there’s the refund. Feel like I am stealing 🙄
I would contact the seller and make arrangements to send payment. The original scenario you agreed to is to pay amount X for product Y. They sent you product Y so I'm not sure how it can be argued you shouldn't send them amount X.

I once ordered a product from a company and it was promptly delivered. Twice.
I contacted them and was told to just keep the second one. They did thank me for my honesty.
This is what might happen depending on the value of the item, they may well write it off and say keep it.

My original plan was to call them Tuesday and rectify the situation, was kinda hoping you guys would talk me out of it but no go lol
Did make some progress, ran some locos and a few cars over what’s been done, good results, a couple track adjustments to smoothen it out. Today will be continuing the track laying to finish the main in the rooms, maybe start the yard project…
Happy New Year to All!!!

What in the world is going on here?!?! I ordered lights about a month ago, got ‘em a few days after. Then today going over bank accounts I noticed they also refunded me for that purchase as well! This is ridiculous…

What in the world is going on here?!?! I ordered lights about a month ago, got ‘em a few days after. Then today going over bank accounts I noticed they also refunded me for that purchase as well! This is ridiculous…
Maybe you won the free purchases for a year sweepstakes from your credit card company. :D

I agree, very strange. My response is the same. If you ordered them knowing that they are not free you should pay. That being said, if it continues we may be in a bit of a grey area of my moral position :confused:. If it keeps happening and becomes an inconvenience for you to do what is essentially their job maybe at some point it's on them???

Feel like I was productive in the train room, yet feel I got nothing done lol I am so worried about getting it right I am being tediously meticulous with everything, costing me time, but maybe time gained for enjoyment later. Was hoping to be further along before I start working 70 hours a week again, but is what it is…

Is there threads here for particular DCC systems (ie Digitrax, NCE, MRC, etc) or just post a question?

IMG_1210.jpeg

Switches are working great, think I will hide them behind sliding door on fascia…. Also, decided to use grounding bar instead of power terminals, get more connections per dollar, and they are cuttable to adjust for exactly what you want and where, everything working together nicely…

Back