Jerome's Switcher Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve, you mean an MP15T???

23021164686400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve, there was only 43 of them made in real life. Not much of a market for them. It would have to be a kitbash job.

A couple of new additions this week. First up, another EJ&E fantasy unit.

100_4577.jpg

And an odd-ball UP unit. I guess it was a fast paint job that they wanted to get out on the rails before it got correct decals applied.

pictures_30628_DSCN7971.jpg

100_4581.jpg

Ahh, I see. Well, if you make another, I'm interested (though I might end up doing it myself) in picking it up.

Dang, Jerome, you are the fastest modeler I know. :) Those orange crush paint jobs look great. My understanding is the 1064 is going to be standard repaint for yard switchers. Just the two shields and no large road name. Gotta save a few bucks somewhere, I guess.

I got an interesting email this evening from a member of this forum. He "doubted" that I could possibly have 100 switchers
How many road locomotives do you have to go with all those? What is a group of switchers called anyway - gaggle, herd, pride, pack, flock, murder, coven, ...?. In the old days when they were mostly sw7 cows and calves I would have said a herd.

As far as the doubters, I would not care. As another respondent said there is no way one wants to spend the time to drag out all thousands of x, just to photograph them an prove it to someone. Besides the doubting person could just be phishing for a good place to steal from. That is why I try never to let anyone know exactly what I really have and let everyone know my collection is not in one place. It is spread out all over - storage units, different properties in different states, safe deposit boxes, vaults, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back