Introducing Myself

Ken,
You and Tom were doing great considering the chaos over there. I was referring to Eric when I wrote "moderator", not you. I have some more information about my exchange with Eric over this. Please PM if you're interested.

Jim;
Nah man, its the Alabama Rail Gang! :D We have our own Gang colors, (whatever prototypes are our favorites), Gang signs, (crossbucks, RR emblems and logos) and just wait for the initiation! (How well can you cook BBQ?):p
Representing Southern there CJ? ;)

I'll have to check out this coffee shop but NO Miracle Whip. I only eat Hellmans. :) Am I approved for credit there or do I have to mooch off you guys?:D

Credit? Sure, just see the Russian guy in the side alley:eek: .:D
Naw, don't worry about running a tab. If it gets to be more than pocket change, we just charge it to Fergie. hehehehe

hello every one some familar faces here. I am also a refugee from the sewage plant (wrconstruction) it seems to be a cozier place here and maybee, ill post some of my work. not worth the ridicule received from the "other site" any way look forward to a more productive site and thanks to JIM for recomending it. Ryan

Hi OldTrail and welcome. Refugees are welcome here and I guess most of us are.
maybee, ill post some of my work. not worth the ridicule received
You are most welcome to post your work here, it can be praised or ignored (that's allowed) but it will not be ridiculed as that isn't allowed, so post your work and join in the exchange of information.
Cheers Willis

Hi Ryan,
Nice to see you over here. This is a much calmer place than the saloon fight across the street. :) Your structure and picture both look great, nothing to ridicule you about there. Wood structures are not my forte so anyone that make one look that good is OK in my book.

Jim,

Welcome to the forum and AL. You just missed my monthly operating session last night. Prattville is about 2 hours from Odenville where I live. It would tie you for the longest drive of my regulars.

There is also a MR club in Prattville.

Hi Glenn,
I just missed the MGB club open house here last week, darn it. I'll try to get over there for one of the regular sessions. I'd certainly like to take a look at your layout one of these days but I don't know if you want me operating. Derailment is my middle name. :)

Welcome aboard I still post across the street every now and then but I came here because I got tired of all the flamewars and whiny "holier than thous" who decided throwing people under the bus is more fun than talking about model trains.

Back