I'm back...Chicago North Western ex-Rock Island boxcar

AGGRO

I, Aggro...
Dang I ain't visited this site in hella months...

Anyways.....heres pix of somthing that ROCKS. LOL.

DSC00004-4.jpg

DSC00045-3.jpg

DSC00030-6.jpg

DSC00047-2.jpg

DSC00037-4.jpg

Well hello, Aggro! Very nice weathering and real looking photos. Good way to stop by and say hello.;) :)

The faded blue and rust dings are very convincing. Bravo! :)

What other works of art have you been hiding from us?

Aggro. Did you see the post on Mellow Mike? You are in his class in weathering. Now look at his marketing technique. Do that and get the big bucks. It's not the stuff he does to his cars. It's what he does with his words that gets the insane bids.

Aggro. Did you see the post on Mellow Mike? You are in his class in weathering. Now look at his marketing technique. Do that and get the big bucks. It's not the stuff he does to his cars. It's what he does with his words that gets the insane bids.

Thanks. Yah I am familiar with his marketing. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks he comes across smug as hell. I don't really wanna act like an cocky jerk just to milk a few more potential bucks out of each car though. But I do understand how certain wording can rally more bidders.

Thanks. Yah I am familiar with his marketing. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks he comes across smug as hell. I don't really wanna act like an cocky jerk just to milk a few more potential bucks out of each car though. But I do understand how certain wording can rally more bidders.

You are not milking, you are getting paid for your work.

You are not being smug, but you must feel comfortable with yourself and your abilities. Some people are just too insecure to market themselves though. You shouldn't be. You put a lot of time and skill into your work. The guys who bid have neither the time or skill. Obviously they are willing to pay to have first class rolling stock.

There's no reason why you can't be the one they pay--and I'll bet that none of them feel like they are being milked.

Excellent as usual Aggro

BTW where's my beat-up, SOO rust bucket, of a boxcar ??:D

Excellent as usual Aggro

BTW where's my beat-up, SOO rust bucket, of a boxcar ??:D

Thanks. I haven't aquired one of those white SOOs yet.In the mean time, I may need to just copy that look onto some other white FMC boxcar. ;)

You are not milking, you are getting paid for your work.

You are not being smug, but you must feel comfortable with yourself and your abilities. Some people are just too insecure to market themselves though. You shouldn't be. You put a lot of time and skill into your work. The guys who bid have neither the time or skill. Obviously they are willing to pay to have first class rolling stock.

There's no reason why you can't be the one they pay--and I'll bet that none of them feel like they are being milked.

Yeah....:)

AGGRO, I agree, your work is the equal of anything out there. In fact, we have several very accomplished weathering folks here. I enjoy looking at all the pics ya'll post. :cool:

Aggro, no problem

I've been trying on a "generic boxcar" and it came to nothing. I really need to find the way to do the rust spot as good as you.....master:D

Back