First attempt at custom box car

JJCreatorOfWorlds

Maker of things
I tried out painting a box car for the first time. I'm much more used to making scenery and props for cosplay and D&D so am looking for some feedback. I plan on spending more time on the identification numbers as that seems to be the thing im missing most from a normal train car.
IMG_2953.jpg
IMG_2954.jpg
What do you all think? Any feedback would be appreciated. I would love to look into selling custom train cars at some point if that's something people would potentially be interested in.

I tried out painting a box car for the first time. I'm much more used to making scenery and props for cosplay and D&D so am looking for some feedback. I plan on spending more time on the identification numbers as that seems to be the thing im missing most from a normal train car.
View attachment 180100View attachment 180101What do you all think? Any feedback would be appreciated. I would love to look into selling custom train cars at some point if that's something people would potentially be interested in.
Looks excellent!

well done!

View attachment 180100View attachment 180101What do you all think? Any feedback would be appreciated. I would love to look into selling custom train cars at some point if that's something people would potentially be interested in.

Awesome! Do you have a layout? I bet your backdrop is beautiful!

Quite nice - - RL must have you as a micro-surgeon or a putter-together-of-microchips.

Always nice to see fellow "Snow-tans" here, though you must be pretty far north from me in the cities where we have no snow and I played golf last week!

Back