Coffee Shop Part VII is now OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning ALL ! Another nice day here in good old Buffalo , Looks like another day of painting and yard work. Hey Carey don't you know who makes BFG Tires. Take a guess ? There made in China. GoodYear is the only tire made in the good old USA . So next time you look for tires check out them also. Well felloas guess I got my rant" off . Have a nice Saturday and take time to enjoy it !!~Have a wonderful day !!! Your right Ray Deja Vu all over again !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, that was a fun trade show. Not much that I wanted though. Picked up a box of containers for myself and a Car Float Apron to sell. Debated for a good 30 mins if I should spend $100 on a Kato BNSF AC4400CW, but ended up talking myself out of it. I figure, I'd love it, but I'm spending enough today already. Had I taken out $120 and not just $100 I may have though.

Afternoon everyone!

Been out to Boy Scout Camp this morning for the groundbreaking ceremony for the New Science and Technology Building. Our State Senator, Mike Nozzolio got a grant for us to build the new center and was there to formally start things going. The building will be named after him. Our hope is that our Coed SciTec Camp will continue to grow and the building will become a resource to area schools and other groups for science education. The architect for the building is one of my students from 25 years ago, and was a close friend in high school of my youngest son. We had a good long chat to catch up on what has been going on. I'd show you all a photo but I got almost out to camp this morning and remembered that I didn't pack my camera....... Oh well.

Good Morning ALL ! Another nice day here in good old Buffalo , Looks like another day of painting and yard work. Hey Carey don't you know who makes BFG Tires. Take a guess ? There made in China. GoodYear is the only tire made in the good old USA . So next time you look for tires check out them also. Well felloas guess I got my rant" off . Have a nice Saturday and take time to enjoy it !!~Have a wonderful day !!! Your right Ray Deja Vu all over again !!!!!

Whoa and WRONG!
There is a BFG tire plant with 3000 employees about 5 miles from me and it has been there since WWII. They also have one in Oklahoma and Fort Wayne, Indiana. They also have a plant in Mexico. Oh yeah, they are all owned by Michelin Tire (Frogs).

You are right: "...Deja Vu all over again." :mad: Ok, I'll say it: Since there seems to be an extreme abuse of posting photos in the Coffee Shop, maybe we need to have some posting rules for photos . Maybe keep them as "Managed Attachments" (thumbnail) ...SOMETHING...PLEASE...HELP :D .

evening all,,, just figured my photo's were not RR related they'd be more appreciated here rather than in WPF,,,:eek:

Uhhhh, Steve, it wasn't yours, but many photos posted here would be better placed in topics already designated for them. Non RR and general interest are always good to see here.

I best be silent for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ok, I'll say it: Since there seems to be an extreme abuse of posting photos in the Coffee Shop, maybe we need to have some posting rules for photos . Maybe keep them as "Managed Attachments" (thumbnail) "

Agreed Rex my diaup is slow enough as it is. Sometimes I just go to the next page or skip the ANPL car altogether.

Darn, I guess I have to pull my wife from the home loan app, they came back and said "Due to recent activity, and a recent delinquent account, we cannot approve you at this time. We require your credit to be clear for the past year." But I know that my credit is clear as far back at 4 year, but my wife however...

I gotta agree I'm tired of hopping in the coffee shop and seeing all these photos and then seeing them in other threads too. I mean establish a photo thread of your own, people will see it.

OK I will go out on the limb...cause it is buggin me too....

certain people...AHEM....NEED TO STOP POSTING THEIR DANG PICS ON MULTIPLE THREADS!!!!

ok that is off my chest now....sorry charlie brown but it is outta hand....

No, No, Luct! Leave the pool table right there...care for a game of Eight Ball? I would have to wear a tie to play on that thing.:eek: :D

Man, I just watched the movie "Alpha Dog", and wow, they killed the kid at the end of the movie!

Luct Put a railroad on the pool table,,, Thats better
laugh-1.gif
lol.gif

Anyone for BBQ steak's
barbecue2.gif

Flo your looking pretty today,,, is it that new appron your wearing
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back