Coffee Shop Part III

Hi All, Merry chritmas to you friends down under. Ours is still 7 hours away , Fergie good to hear from you ,but tough job ahead taking care of you father, my wife took care of me quite a few times over the years since I haven't been in the best of health, She put up with a grumpy patient at times so I'm thankful for having her. Ray great Santa Phoyo, And lastly Peace On Earth and Good Will to All of My fellow Model Train Guys, !!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all our fellow railroaders down under Hope it was great for you all . I'm about 15 - 16 hours from finding out what mine is. we don't open till about 9 or 10 a.m. CFO likes to sleep in and make me wait she got hers today thou I finished the kitchen all except corner and ceiling moulding I did the rest of the panelling and the base board moulding and around the doors (3 of them ) I also took some of the extra bead board and started re doing the front of the cabinet doors to give the look of new cabinets got about 1/2 of them done for her too. She is very pleased tonight.:D ;) :)

didn't get any model railroading done didn't even bid on any trains yet today the ones I did see where either priced to much to my likings or didn't really care for.

I hope you read this post filled with the excitement of Christmas. For those of you that have had and those of you that will have:
"Merry Christmas!"
May your hearts overflow with love and joy!

Carey: I hope a powerful... Native American... of high stature... rest his teepee on your layout.;) :D

Gosh Ray, looks like you lost a serious amount of weight there!:D :p :D

As for my family, we'll be going to midnight Mass. Merry Christmas y'all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh Ray, looks like you lost a serious amount of weight there!:D :p :D

As for my family, we'll be going to midnight Mass. Merry Christmas y'all!

Actually, I got home from being Head Usher for the Christmas Eve Service to find that in my e-mail box.... LOL

Huh, finding candidates for custom paint/building for my RR is harder then I thought. I just discovered that the new Athearn RTR Dash 9's are the RPP 6 step shells, so #638 is wrong, it should have 5... Maybe I should go to sleep...

Morning all, chears santa,,,

everyone's going crazy unwraping presents here, see ya'll later

best wishes to everyone

Good morning ! from Indiana.
xmas-smiley-016.gif

xmastree1.png
TIPTONDEPOT.png

12-25-06

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png

merxmas.png

Mornin' Bill!

Although it's been said,
Many times, many ways,
Merry Christmas,
Merry Christmas to you!

Morning all And Merry Christmas to all . I got a cd/dvd pink floyd PULSE . great dvd love it (pink floyd fan here)

Well all have a good day talk to you all later

MERRRY CHIRSTMAS TO ALL ! Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful Chritmas ! Ray that was quite a two-step , Josh that sprinter looks like quite a nice trip. And ro all hope you have a real nice day ! Steve looks like your kids are haing a fantastic time !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Paul, Ray, RT

yes, the kids are buzzing, we got another duff toy made in china just like last year and this one almost caught fire, just like last year, it scare's me what could happen with this sort of stuff.

Merry Christmas guys, Steve a great photo I remember those smiles like it was yesterday!! Oh it was!! Enjoy the rest of your day.

Ken.

Dang Steve, color coded presents!

I got a new UP Dash 9, needs a little work, but. :) Got a new game & some CD's too. And a pile of WS ballast!!

Wife is busy with her foot massager & back massager, reading a book & eating chocolates... Good thing I bought her the work out kit too, after those chocolates she'll need it :eek:

Hello Paul, Ray, RT

yes, the kids are buzzing, we got another duff toy made in china just like last year and this one almost caught fire, just like last year, it scare's me what could happen with this sort of stuff.

Rut rho better be careful . haven't had that kinda problem thank goodness

Josh
Wife is busy with her foot massager & back massager, reading a book & eating chocolates... Good thing I bought her the work out kit too, after those chocolates she'll need it

LOL there's TWO guy's massaging the wife :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

Ken Happy boxing day Ken

Back